Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Price Watch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Metal Price Watch Empty
PostSubject: Metal Price Watch   Metal Price Watch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:11 pm

By metalheads, FOR metalheads!

http://www.metalpricewatch.com is an extensive, search-able online database and website which makes instant comparisons of different underground distro's pricing of extreme metal possible!

Currently featuring prices from 24 online extreme metal dealers, Metal Price Watch is growing every week with new prices and distros. Prices are updated every week to keep the database fresh and accurate.

Visit metalpricewatch.com to find out how to save 8% off your next purchase from The End Records!

Currently featured distros include: Abyss Records, Amazon.com, Anja Offensive, Black Metal.com, CD Universe, Century Media, Cursed Productions, Dark Symphonies, Kreation Records, Goregiastic Records, Metal Disc, Metal Mayhem, Metal Merchant, Midhir Records, NWN Productions, Pathos Productions, Plastic Head, Red Stream, Relapse Records, Sentinel Steel, Sevared Records, StormSpell Records, The End Records, Willowtip Records & others.

MPW also offers users the ability to sell their own used albums on the site for FREE. Simply register to use the site and list your albums free of charge. There is NO catch!
Back to top Go down

Metal Price Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Price Watch   Metal Price Watch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:22 pm

Whoa. Wicked!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Metal Price Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Price Watch   Metal Price Watch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:23 pm

what a great tool. this is going to come in quite handy.

Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Metal Price Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Price Watch   Metal Price Watch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:37 pm

Pretty cool, I'll use that tons.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

Metal Price Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Price Watch   Metal Price Watch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:44 pm

Wow, awesome! I wasnt even aware of this site or that I'm featured in its database, way cool! I'll be making a dontation right away!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Metal Price Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Price Watch   Metal Price Watch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:17 pm

Cool, thanks for letting us know!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Metal Price Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Price Watch   Metal Price Watch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:06 pm

Thats Great.Thanks for the info Shawn
Back to top Go down

Metal Price Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Price Watch   Metal Price Watch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:37 am

No sweat...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Metal Price Watch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metal Price Watch   Metal Price Watch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Price Watch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: