Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price

Go down 
+5
Jesusandmetal23
Shawn Of Fire
A Handful of Wayne
stormspell
powermacho
9 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Empty
PostSubject: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Last time I was in the mood for power metal like I am now was 4 years ago. Back then I discovered many bands and downloaded many albums. Now I have some money to actually buy a few of them. I want to buy the early albums from bands like rage, gamma Ray, blind guardian, helloween, sinner, nevermore and other power metal releases on their expanded re-mastered vertions. I own a few that I got at regular retail price, Is there a place to get them cheap?
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Sentinel Steel or Century Media distro come to mind here
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Amazon always comes to mind but those sites are good as well Stormspell.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Try DeepDiscount dot com

Free Shipping all the time...

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:54 pm

OH! I use these sites as well all the time Alibris.com or Gemm.com

If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:32 pm

Amazon
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:37 pm

I'll check them all out. I also want to get sone primal fear and even most of gamma Ray albums. On very rare ocations I see these cd's on local stores, but when they are gone, they are gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:49 pm

www.oddbanana.com

CHEAP! and free shipping.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:11 am

SpectreFate wrote:
www.oddbanana.com

CHEAP! and free shipping.

I would second that one!

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Me!!

I've got quite a few good ones for cheap. Most of them are powermetal.

http://www.heartofmetal.net/metal-market-f6/great-titles-for-sale-trade-great-prices-big-list-t13823.htm
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:57 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Me!!

http://www.heartofmetal.net/metal-market-f6/great-titles-for-sale-trade-great-prices-big-list-t13823.htm

lol!

powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 9:29 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Me!!

I saw one or two thaT I may email you. The rage CDs I am getting them at j&r store. The remasters are there for $11. Last year I got one there, but I wasn't in the mood of power metal, so I didn't buy more, and gave The album a proper listen until yesterday. What a great band that It was.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:53 am

It's always good to go back to the good old school power metal albums In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  25679
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:12 pm

A close friend That considered my best friend is going back to his country and he gave me maybe 100 or more cdrs. He used To be " /helohyn" on this forum. In there are plenty of power metal bands. Now I just need the rage, And gamma Ray albums. I'll check these sites for the gamma Ray and rage remasters
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:28 pm

I am way into power metal right now like Saint Deamon and Darkwater.You should maybe check out Nightmare Records site too, they have lots of good prog/power at decent prices.

Last edited by bassman on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : original reply was a little off topic, sorry)
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:44 am

I just bought some gamma Ray remasters from sentinel steel for $10 each, it's cheap because they go from $20 and up, plus shipping is $5 any type of order and they give discounts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price    In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In power metal mood and need more CDs for a decent price
Page 1 of 1