Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.

Go down 
+8
Tall Tyrion
scottmitchell74
the sentinel
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
Fat Freddy
kmorg
DeathCult
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Empty
PostSubject: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:16 pm

Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Red32

So a bunch of morons got together and decided Wendy's was racist against Redheads. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:18 pm

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

ONLY IN AMERICA!!!

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:35 pm

That's fake. That guy with the beard on the left is an actor. He does the Office Max commercials where he pays with everything in pennies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFCjppyOkS0
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:37 pm

That makes it even worse. Sad thing is, I read the article that went with that, there was something like 50 people, they must be very dedicated to stupid jokes.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:03 pm

I've seen this group of doofuses on TV from time to time. They specialize in "random group acts," like getting on the same bus wearing the exact same clothes, or a bunch of them will suddenly break into a dance routine in the middle of a crosswalk, stuff like that. They obviously have too much free time on their hands.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:07 pm

How come the guys with trucks full of napalm are always in the wrong spot?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:26 pm

The guy on the far left in sunglasses looks like Phoenix Wayne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:29 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
The guy on the far left in sunglasses looks like Phoenix Wayne

or Malachai from Children of the Corn. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:29 pm

spectrefate wrote:

or Malachai from Children of the Corn. Smile

"OUTLANDER! WE HAVE YOUR WOMAN!"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:30 pm

Just a quick question Freddy, what story is Children of the Corn based off of?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:31 pm

They should have to prove they are REALLY redheads before they form a protest...someone will have to do a "pube inspection".

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:31 pm

spectrefate wrote:

You're childhood? Razz

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:32 pm

spectrefate wrote:

The story is called Children Of The Corn, it's from the short story collection Night Shift (1978).
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:32 pm

spectrefate wrote:

It's based on a Stephen King short story by the same name, I believe it's in either the "Night Shift" or "Skeleton Crew" collection, I forget which. I read it years ago and didn't think it was very good if memory serves. Then again, the movie isn't really that great either.

EDIT:
Quote :
The story is called Children Of The Corn, it's from the short story collection Night Shift (1978).

What he said.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:34 pm

Thanks guys, I always wondered.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:47 pm

detuned wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

There was also a movie with short stories, named The Nightshift colection, right?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:48 pm

I'm too stupid to even figure out what it is they're fake protesting? Wendy is red-headed. Are they saying that the square burgers are somehow derogatory to red-headed people? This is making my brain swell.

I hate improv comedy troups. They are only clever and funny to themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:26 pm

Quote :
They should have to prove they are REALLY redheads before they form a protest...someone will have to do a "pube inspection".

Are you volunteering?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:32 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I'm too stupid to even figure out what it is they're fake protesting? Wendy is red-headed. Are they saying that the square burgers are somehow derogatory to red-headed people? This is making my brain swell.

I hate improv comedy troups. They are only clever and funny to themselves.

How very true.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:24 pm

Quote :
How come the guys with trucks full of napalm are always in the wrong spot?
lol!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:06 am

I think it's pretty funny, but I have a weird sense of humor. Smile
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:17 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

It's based on a Stephen King short story by the same name, I believe it's in either the "Night Shift" or "Skeleton Crew" collection, I forget which. I read it years ago and didn't think it was very good if memory serves. Then again, the movie isn't really that great either.

EDIT:
Quote :

What he said.

Try watching the movie at a rural drive-in surrounded by corn fields! Doesn't make the movie any better, but the experience sure was creepy!!!!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:43 pm

They say "We are not square".

My answer: I know, the patties are.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
DeathCult

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:25 pm

Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Snowsnorkeler

Sax's house looks like alot of fun in the winter.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:26 am

I didn't need to see that photo. sick
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.   Proof that people are too stupid for their own good. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proof that people are too stupid for their own good.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next