Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Empty
PostSubject: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:29 am

http://www.doom-metal.com/reviews.php?r=947

My first review for Doom-Metal.com

🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:28 pm

Sweet review. I really dig this band, at least on the one CD I have.

I need to start getting into reviewing again soon. I need to learn to write short reviews like yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:13 pm

Thanks!

I used to write dissertations...it got hard to do that for every CD...when I first joined the DigitalMetal.com staff like in 2000 or 2001, I was cranking out 8-10 a week...they loved me! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:02 pm

I've written 4,000-word reviews on 3-song singles. Complete nonsense. Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:02 am

Eyesore wrote:
I've written 4,000-word reviews on 3-song singles. Complete nonsense. Haha.

humble
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:04 am

I haven't written 4,000 words in my 34 years of life. Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:39 am

I have Verdict of Prosperity, which I liked very much, and Mirage, which I picked up recently but didn't do much for me. I'd check this one out though, based on your review. However if I don't like it Shawn, I'm coming to get ya. :kickbutt:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:24 pm

Just remember that no matter what your opinion on the CD ends up being, mine is right. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:53 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I have Verdict of Prosperity, which I liked very much, and Mirage, which I picked up recently but didn't do much for me. I'd check this one out though, based on your review. However if I don't like it Shawn, I'm coming to get ya. :kickbutt:
If you ever want to trade Mirage, let me know. =)
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:30 pm

Eyesore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
If you ever want to trade Mirage, let me know. =)

I'll need to give it some more spins. I got it over the summer and only listened to it once or twice. It didn't grab me right away, so it got shelved. Some more listens might change my mind. I'll keep you in mind if I decide to jettison it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:08 am

Had this one added to TeethOfTheDivine.com

http://teethofthedivine.com/site/reviews/memory-garden-carnage-carnival/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:29 pm

i wish you good luck in reviewing the other masterpieces they made, especially the blessed are the dead single, the demo and the ep....saw them,at last!, this year and had them signed all...great band!
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:43 am

I think Mirage is a very good lp! 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

PostSubject: Re: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:43 am

🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival   MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEMORY GARDEN - Carnage Carnival
Page 1 of 1