Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Memory Garden

Go down 
+2
MetalGuy71
candlemass
6 posters
AuthorMessage
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

Memory Garden Empty
PostSubject: Memory Garden   Memory Garden Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:30 pm

Check out the tune "Shade" from the Mirage lp, I really dig this band! 🤘

http://www.myspace.com/memorygarden
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

Memory Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Garden   Memory Garden Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:39 pm

I have two cds, but not the one you have said, I have to get that one. I have 'Verdict Of Posterity' and 'Forever EP' and I recommend them to all the people who are into Candlemass, Memento Mori, Forsaken and that kind of bands. Great stuff.

Recently, Nightingale played in Spain, and I had the chance to chat with their drummer who is the Memory Garden drummer too, and told me that the new album which is recorded long ago is going to be released sometime early next year when their label fix some problems..... really nice guy.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Memory Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Garden   Memory Garden Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:05 pm

I recently found their unopened disc Verdict of Posterity in a pile of other discs that were marked for ebay sale. The sticker on it said "For Fans of Doom", so I opened it and found a killer disc. Glad I checked 'em out.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Memory Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Garden   Memory Garden Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:06 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I recently found their unopened disc Verdict of Posterity in a pile of other discs that were marked for ebay sale. The sticker on it said "For Fans of Doom", so I opened it and found a killer disc. Glad I checked 'em out.

what a find! 🤘
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

Memory Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Garden   Memory Garden Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 5:45 pm

I don't find it quite as doomy as the other bands mentioned, melancholy for sure, but the music is very good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

Memory Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Garden   Memory Garden Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 6:31 pm

Sounds like good stuff.

I have heard "Tides" was a great album but I can't find it anywhere.
Back to top Go down

Memory Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Garden   Memory Garden Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:08 am

Temple of Blood wrote:
I have heard "Tides" was a great album but I can't find it anywhere.

That album and the 'Forever EP' seem to be out of print, they are going to be rereleased by Vic Records (the label which is going to release the new album too).
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

Memory Garden Empty
PostSubject: Memory Garden   Memory Garden Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Is anyone here into this doom metal band from Sweden?

They kinda remind me of Candlemass in a way.

IMHO, this band is pretty underrated.
Back to top Go down

Memory Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Garden   Memory Garden Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:51 pm

Carnage Carnival is really good....
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Memory Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Garden   Memory Garden Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:34 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Carnage Carnival is really good....

I still need to get that one.

The only one I have is "Mirage".
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

Memory Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Garden   Memory Garden Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 am

I am just now getting into this band's music but I've loved what I've heard so far!
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Memory Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Garden   Memory Garden Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:05 am

I was cranking "Mirage" on my mp3 player while working in my backyard recently. I had forgotten how truly good this band really was!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memory Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory Garden   Memory Garden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memory Garden
Page 1 of 1