Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam

Go down 
+16
jstate
Fat Freddy
Addy
metalinmyveins
the sentinel
sam
Thrasher73
thejokeriv
Mglaffas81
mc666
manny
EvyMetal
Schbopo
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
XYZ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:38 pm

Schbopo wrote:
Yeah, but I only got one reply... Sad

Sometimes hints are vague, sometimes they smack you upside the head with a iron skillet.

The trick is to follow the vague ones and duck the others....
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Today I got my ipod stolen, probably by someone who already has one and will sell it for $30.
angry
Stuff like this just pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:31 am

Schbopo wrote:
Today I got my ipod stolen, probably by someone who already has one and will sell it for $30.
angry

You probably stole all the songs on it anyway, so we'll call it even!

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:34 am

He found the songs!!! Get it right, Kmorg! Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 56834
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:37 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
He found the songs!!! Get it right, Kmorg! Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 56834

lol!

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:03 am

Schbopo wrote:
angry

That sucks dude...hate that for you.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:54 pm

kmorg wrote:

I stole maybe 7 of them... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:45 pm

Schbopo wrote:
kmorg wrote:

I stole maybe 7 of them... Embarassed

7 gigs of them?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:17 am

My wife has the flu so it's been "all Daddy, all the time" around here this weekend. I'm about ready to pack both kids in a box and ship them to Antarctica. I don't know how single parents do it!!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:28 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
My wife has the flu so it's been "all Daddy, all the time" around here this weekend. I'm about ready to pack both kids in a box and ship them to Antarctica. I don't know how single parents do it!!!

My mother kept a bowl and rollling papers in her sewing kit...I think I was the reason for that. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:32 am

detuned wrote:

My mother kept a bowl and rollling papers in her sewing kit...I think I was the reason for that. lol!

That's not a bad idea... even tho I don't smoke anymore... although I'm lookin' at that bottle of Johnnie Walker Red in the cabinet, that would be a fine substitute!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:00 am

I hate how the media always slurps Kobe and the Lakers. It's amazing how they are able to forget that rape case a few years ago and now say he's a great teammate and a terrific guy. Bullsh*t!! One years ago, he wanted out of LA or he wanted Andrew Bynum traded (which now looks like a good move because Bynum appears to be softer than your girlfriends'.... never mind). It's total crap. I'd love to see Kobe lose again so Shaq can ask him how his a$$ tastes.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:22 pm

Mind if I rant for a minute?

Just about every night I take my dog for a walk down the same route - down my street, around the block and down the road to the lake. We pass one house where two nasty-ass dogs reside (they appear to be a boxer and some sort of bulldog mix), and they go absolutely ballistic every time we pass by -- barking like crazy, scratchin at the front window, the whole nine yards. Mind you my dog and I never do a thing to provoke these hell beasts, we're just passing through -- my dog won't even bark back at 'em cuz he's so mellow. After seeing this display a couple of nights a week for a while it almost started to become comical, cuz these stupid mutts are bashing themselves against the bay window in this guy's living room so hard that I swear to God one of these fine days one of 'em is gonna break right through the window and impale itself on the glass.

So anyway, tonight we walk down the road, we pass by the house, the guy's dogs go ballistic as if on cue, and suddenly I hear "STOP WALKING YOUR DOG PAST MY F*CKIN HOUSE! GO WALK ON YOUR OWN STREET!" and I was like "Huh?" It took me a minute to realize it was whoever lives in the house yelling at me from inside. I didn't say anything back at him (except for a half hearted "Yeah, OK, whatever, man") but of course, in my head, I'm like "F*ck YOU, a**hole!" Who does that guy think he is?? It ain't MY fault you can't control your dogs, I know I'm sure glad I don't have to live next door to you and your noisy mongrels. Either control your damn dogs or shut the hell up. Anyway, it's a public street, therefore I can walk my dog past his house twenty times a day if I want to, and quite frankly, if this guy has got a problem with it, then he can suckle my salty sack. If I go back that way later this week and he hollers at me again I'm gonna tell him where to go... and so help me, if he sics those dogs on me, than you can be sure I'll be on the 11 o'clock news that night cuz it'd be World War Three in my neighborhood. Sh*t, I almost frickin HOPE this guy dares to come outside and say sh*t to my face. I've seen him outside working on his lawn before -- he's a little frickin' squidge about half my size. I'm pretty sure I could take him down if it came to that.

Sorry for the semi-salty language but DAMN that tough guy's act really burned my ass and I had to vent. Thanx for listening.

Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Mind if I rant for a minute?

Just about every night I take my dog for a walk down the same route - down my street, around the block and down the road to the lake. We pass one house where two nasty-ass dogs reside (they appear to be a boxer and some sort of bulldog mix), and they go absolutely ballistic every time we pass by -- barking like crazy, scratchin at the front window, the whole nine yards. Mind you my dog and I never do a thing to provoke these hell beasts, we're just passing through -- my dog won't even bark back at 'em cuz he's so mellow. After seeing this display a couple of nights a week for a while it almost started to become comical, cuz these stupid mutts are bashing themselves against the bay window in this guy's living room so hard that I swear to God one of these fine days one of 'em is gonna break right through the window and impale itself on the glass.

So anyway, tonight we walk down the road, we pass by the house, the guy's dogs go ballistic as if on cue, and suddenly I hear "STOP WALKING YOUR DOG PAST MY F*CKIN HOUSE! GO WALK ON YOUR OWN STREET!" and I was like "Huh?" It took me a minute to realize it was whoever lives in the house yelling at me from inside. I didn't say anything back at him (except for a half hearted "Yeah, OK, whatever, man") but of course, in my head, I'm like "F*ck YOU, a**hole!" Who does that guy think he is?? It ain't MY fault you can't control your dogs, I know I'm sure glad I don't have to live next door to you and your noisy mongrels. Either control your damn dogs or shut the hell up. Anyway, it's a public street, therefore I can walk my dog past his house twenty times a day if I want to, and quite frankly, if this guy has got a problem with it, then he can suckle my salty sack. If I go back that way later this week and he hollers at me again I'm gonna tell him where to go... and so help me, if he sics those dogs on me, than you can be sure I'll be on the 11 o'clock news that night cuz it'd be World War Three in my neighborhood. Sh*t, I almost frickin HOPE this guy dares to come outside and say sh*t to my face. I've seen him outside working on his lawn before -- he's a little frickin' squidge about half my size. I'm pretty sure I could take him down if it came to that.

Sorry for the semi-salty language but DAMN that tough guy's act really burned my ass and I had to vent. Thanx for listening.

I dont know what the laws are for you freddy but in oregon, if a dog is barking consistantly for 15min or more, you have the right to call animal control on their ass....just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:40 pm

Sometimes I wish you could call animal control on the OWNERS...let them get shoved into the back of a small truck and put them in a pound with a bunch of barking dogs all night...see how they like it.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:51 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
so help me, if he sics those dogs on me, than you can be sure I'll be on the 11 o'clock news that night cuz it'd be World War Three in my neighborhood.

If that happens, I want a copy of the tape. It'd be EXTREME!! \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:15 pm

xyz wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
so help me, if he sics those dogs on me, than you can be sure I'll be on the 11 o'clock news that night cuz it'd be World War Three in my neighborhood.

If that happens, I want a copy of the tape. It'd be EXTREME!! \'arry \'eadbanger

Honestly, I'm still burnt about that jag-off mouthing off at me last night. My inner pacifist is saying "Well, OK, we'll walk the dog a different route the next few nights till that guy chills out," but on the other shoulder my inner a**hole is saying "screw him, next time you go past his house, pack a golf club and some pepper spray, then taunt those mongrels into a confrontation" Laughing

I hate feeling conflicted like that!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4