Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Steam Ahead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Full Steam Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Full Steam Ahead   Full Steam Ahead Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:44 am

I'm not sure how many people here like the band Titanic, but I've been becoming a fan (found out about them on ult's site) and stumbled upon this: http://www.amazon.com/Steam-Ahead-Titanic-featuring-Robert/dp/B000PIGXEO

I've listened to a few clips and although I really like Simon Tylers vocals, the new singer is good. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Full Steam Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Steam Ahead   Full Steam Ahead Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 2:17 am

i'm going to have to get this. i do not have it...i only hjave maiden voyage & screaming in silence.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Full Steam Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Steam Ahead   Full Steam Ahead Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 10:29 am

I like the new CD quite a bit. The new singer reminds me slightly of Kevin Dubrow. His voice works well with Titanic's traditional metal style.

mc666,
Last I checked, they had them at TheEndRecords. Also, CDBaby carries this title.

ult

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Full Steam Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Steam Ahead   Full Steam Ahead Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 11:15 am

i had checked theend yesterday & it was out of stock. i'm ordering from cdbaby now. thanks for the info!

Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

Full Steam Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Steam Ahead   Full Steam Ahead Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 11:25 am

I dig both of the previous Titanic CDs, and I didn't even know they had released a third! Thanks for the tip! This one is being added to the never-ending shopping list...
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Full Steam Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Steam Ahead   Full Steam Ahead Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 11:38 am

There will be a review of the new Titanic on NLTM in the next update.

Full Steam Ahead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Steam Ahead   Full Steam Ahead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Steam Ahead
Page 1 of 1