Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam

Go down 
+16
jstate
Fat Freddy
Addy
metalinmyveins
the sentinel
sam
Thrasher73
thejokeriv
Mglaffas81
mc666
manny
EvyMetal
Schbopo
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
XYZ
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:17 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Here's one that never fails to raise my blood pressure to dangerous levels.

I call them "Space Waiters" or "Parking Lot Vultures"; people who will wait in a lane on a parking lot so their fat asses can be 5 feet closer to the door while the little old lady loads her groceries into the car one item at a time. I see this around here all the time but it's especially prevalent around the holidays.

This scenario has been known to make The Bird take wing from my car window.

That happened to me this morning at school. I was walking to my car after class, and as I throw my bag in my car, some dude pulls right up behind me and sits there waiting for mr to pull out of my parking spot. I was pissed. Since he couldn't see my shoes, I covertly stepped on my lace so I'd have to tie my shoe. I then proceeded to buckel up, take down my sun shade, start my car, put my cd in, roll down my windows completely, wait for a car to pass by, and then pull out. I'm so evil. Cool
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:21 pm

xyz wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Here's one that never fails to raise my blood pressure to dangerous levels.

I call them "Space Waiters" or "Parking Lot Vultures"; people who will wait in a lane on a parking lot so their fat asses can be 5 feet closer to the door while the little old lady loads her groceries into the car one item at a time. I see this around here all the time but it's especially prevalent around the holidays.

This scenario has been known to make The Bird take wing from my car window.

That happened to me this morning at school. I was walking to my car after class, and as I throw my bag in my car, some dude pulls right up behind me and sits there waiting for mr to pull out of my parking spot. I was pissed. Since he couldn't see my shoes, I covertly stepped on my lace so I'd have to tie my shoe. I then proceeded to buckel up, take down my sun shade, start my car, put my cd in, roll down my windows completely, wait for a car to pass by, and then pull out. I'm so evil. Cool

Good job xyz! Kudos!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:59 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Here's something that p*ssed me off this AM:

I pulled into a gas station to get gas, parked behind another car, and as I started fueling up my car, the guy in front of me finished and drove away, leaving a space. A minute later a homeboy in a thumpin' bass-mobile pulls in, goes around the front of the pump island, backs his car into the space in front of me and starts filling up. Problem was he pulled into the open space at such a bass-ackwards angle that when I was done and ready to go, he was still filling up and I couldn't get around his car (this is a very small gas station with only four pumps in front of the garage) to get back out to the highway!!! I was squeezed behind this maroon in front of me and the garage building on the passenger's side. So anyway, I had to back out of my spot (making the people who were lined up behind me move back as well to get out of my way) and turn around to go back out the way I came in. If this jackass had just straightened out his f***ing car rather than leaving it on an angle I could've easily made it around him and back out onto the highway. What cheesed me off more than anything is that while I was trying to maneuver out of my spot, homeboy was sitting against his car watching me with this bemused smirk on his face like "Geez, lookit that guy, what an A-Hole."

angry

ahh, freddy thanks for the laugh Razz , helped ease today's pain
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
XYZ
XYZ

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:18 pm

Another thing the gets me mad: newbies that come in and act like they own the place.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:44 pm

xyz wrote:
Another thing the gets me mad: newbies that come in and act like they own the place.

I said it before in the band forums thread but I don't understand that behavior at all.

You don't go into a new job spouting your opinions until you know the "lay of the land". Same thing with message boards IMO. When I first came to this board in February, I did a lot of reading and very little posting.

XYZ

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:46 pm

tohostudios wrote:
You don't go into a new job spouting your opinions until you know the "lay of the land".

Seriously, whoever does that is a complete and utter idiot.

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/sounds-of-music-f8/nickelback-t3891.htm?highlight=nickelback
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:18 pm

Ahhhh!!! I must blow some steam. I don't know why I take these things to heart, but I went 1-4 in softball and simply blew!!! I hate myself when I do this! I really want to stab myself in the stomach!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:21 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I hate myself when I do this! I really want to stab myself in the stomach!!!

affraid
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:20 am

You all suck - have a salad Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:42 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. spec is a bastardo
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:45 pm

TheGooch wrote:

Here they come
Here come the bastards
I heard it from a confidant -
Who heard it from a confidant
They're definitely on their way
There's one with this idea
Something about a hammer head shark
Nose hairs and flatus
Best keep your distance because
Here they come here come the bastards
Bury your head deep in the sand
Anonymity is a virtue in this day and age
Amazing hand dexterity
Flagrant misuse of security
Better run, run, run, run, run
Run run run run, here they come.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:57 pm

Schbopo wrote:
TheGooch wrote:

Here they come
Here come the bastards
I heard it from a confidant -
Who heard it from a confidant
They're definitely on their way
There's one with this idea
Something about a hammer head shark
Nose hairs and flatus
Best keep your distance because
Here they come here come the bastards
Bury your head deep in the sand
Anonymity is a virtue in this day and age
Amazing hand dexterity
Flagrant misuse of security
Better run, run, run, run, run
Run run run run, here they come.

yeah it is greet i will likely never meet him
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:04 pm

Another thing I hate:

People who complain about the outcome of an election when they chose not to vote.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:17 pm

xyz wrote:
Another thing I hate:

People who complain about the outcome of an election when they chose not to vote.

#1 on my list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:43 pm

I'm beginning to understand why they don't though. I don't like either candidate and i'm sick of voter for the lesser of two evils.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:21 pm

Obama rallys really tick me off - especially his rally yesterday in Leesburg, VA which caused my commute to increase to 2 1/2 hours to get home yesterday!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:43 pm

manny wrote:
xyz wrote:
Another thing I hate:

#1 on my list

...or when they say, but my vote won't count. I wonder how many people thought this going into the 2000 election in the state of Florida. If they were anything other than Republicans, they were probably kicking themselves big time!
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:46 pm

Nazgul wrote:
I'm beginning to understand why they don't though. I don't like either candidate and i'm sick of voter for the lesser of two evils.

So, if you think that about this year's election, what did you think about the candidates in 2004. I felt like America was getting a swift kick in the balls or the baby maker with guys like Kerry and Bush. I sat there for 15 minutes...I almost thought about going with a 3rd party candidate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:19 pm

Oh yeah, I wish a third party candidate would actually stand a chance. I will vote though.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:30 pm

Nazgul wrote:
Oh yeah, I wish a third party candidate would actually stand a chance. I will vote though.

same here, bob barr is the only one that would actually bring change. to many are stuck on the old my granddaddy's daddy voted (insert party) and so will I.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:15 am

I hate it when someone bumps a pointless thread that hasn't been touched in almost a year to say nothing more than one word or post an emoticon as a response. I am certainly not denying anyone's right to post whatever or wherever they want. I just feel that if something hasn't been front page for over a 3-6 month period, there is a reason for that. If you really have something beneficial to add to the thread (the band has a new album coming out, a re release is being planned for an anniversary, or someone got arrested, etc.) then, by all means, add it to the thread and maybe it breathes new life. Okay, I am off the soapbox. I feel better now. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:18 am

I kinda have a feeling that was directed at me.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:04 pm

Schbopo wrote:
I kinda have a feeling that was directed at me.

Not at all. You "start" pointless threads ! (ex: the toilet paper one) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:25 pm

Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 647664

Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Yeah, but I only got one reply... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam   Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sound Off Thread: A Place to Blow off Some Steam
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next