Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kreator

Go down 
+15
tul
fixedk
manny
Required Fields
jstate
stevegarveyfan
DallasBlack
A Handful of Wayne
Lurideath
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
sam
mc666
steel warrior
Sword Of The Heretic
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sword Of The Heretic
Metal master
Metal master
Sword Of The Heretic

Number of posts : 605

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:31 pm

I just listened to Terrible Certainty for the first time, and IMO, this is better than the first two. I haven't decided if I like this more or less than Extreme Aggression, though.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:30 pm

Huge fan of Kreator!

My favorites are Pleasure to Kill, Coma of Souls, and Extreme Aggression.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:47 pm

I hate to admit but I discovered Kreator very late, I used to see their albums all the time but ignored them, I just assumed they were one of the many faceless thrash bands that were starting to become somewhat in vogue than. But was I wrong, what a great band, I have started collecting their discography and "Extreme Aggression" is my favorite at the moment, but as I explore the catolog further I may change my mind.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:55 pm

So I was listening to Terrible Certainty last night - and that is for the moment my favorite Kreator album. Of course whatever Kreator I'm playing probably becomes the favorite.

I avoided Endorama for a long time based on all the dislike that there seems to be for it. I was surprised how much I actually liked it.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:33 am

Heres the artwork for the new album. Almost like the last couple of albums which is a little disapointing but its the music that counts the most. Theres also 3 different versions. The jewel case edition includes the ten regular album songs, and the deluxe version features an additional bonus DVD with an atmospheric making-of in super-8 quality courtesy of a Berlin filmmaker. As a third option, the ultra-deluxe version comes with a t-shirt, a worthwhile photo book and an extended version of the bonus DVD, as well as the CD.

CD version
Kreator - Page 2 2923500135_44562eaf52

LP Version
Kreator - Page 2 2923500139_273af23147

Metal novice
Metal novice
fixedk

Number of posts : 21

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:28 pm

strange thing that no one told "Renewal"
my opinion this is the best one for all their history....
dont like earlier stuff, "extreme", "come" very good stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ag98.narod.ru
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:00 pm

Can't handle the vocals on Renewal. The music is good though.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:10 pm

sweet, looking foreward to the new one
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:12 pm

I found a used copy of Enemy Of God today...this album KICKS ASS!
Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: concert   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Just came back from a Kreator concert. It was 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:15 pm

tul wrote:
Just came back from a Kreator concert. It was 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘

Coolness! You should post a review of it.
Back to top Go down
tul
Metal student
Metal student
tul

Number of posts : 234

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: review   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 7:52 pm

You want you got it.

Originally we wanted to see the Overkill-Exodus concert at Augsburg. But we couldn´t get a car so we went to see Kreator, which was just 15 minutes by bus. The club is very small, around 200-300 people.
Emergency Gate was the first band. They play a mix between thrash and power metal, I liked some of the songs I heard. Maybe I will check them later.

ELUVEITIE was next. They play a mix between folk and death metal (?). You can check them out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DYKsQqQgSk
I never ever heard them before, nevertheless the first moshpits started. However the sound wasn´t very good. So it was almost death metal only.

Next came Caliban. This is German metalcore. Not exactly my cup of tea. But the sound improved and everyone went totally crazy. More pits, wall of death ... .´

Than came Kreator or how Mille said 85 minutes of terror!
Hordes of Chaos and Warcurse killed. Also you could from the very first minutes that Kreator is lightyears away from the opening acts. Especially Ventor and Sami Yli-Sirniö kills! Other songs were Extreme Aggression, Pleasure to Kill, Betrayer, Flag of Hate, Enemy of God, People of the Lie, Voices Of The Dead ... . Everyone shouting Kreator, Kreator, Kreator! Mille was top!
I totally envy you in the US! You can see Kreator together with Exodus!!
Back to top Go down

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Sounds like a great gig. I haven't seen them since the "Cause For Conflict" tour in 1995.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:30 am

Coma of souls. Freakin brutal 🤘
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:34 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kreator-Terrible-Certainty-Out-Of-The-Dark-Japan_W0QQitemZ110360019795QQihZ001QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Only edition that contains their Tygers Of Pan Tang "Gangland" cover on CD, if it goes for cheap, I hope one of you guys pick it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
chucksteak
Metal student
Metal student
chucksteak

Number of posts : 133

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:03 pm

A friend of mine was over last week and played me the Hordes Of Chaos album and I was blown away! I think it could be my favorite thing by them! Yeah its that damned good. Can't wait to hear it again some time.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:39 pm

i love kreator!t he beginning of people of the lie reminds me of metallicas ride the lightning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kreator - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kreator   Kreator - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kreator
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2