Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Packing my bags and moving to the city

Go down 
+4
sam
manny
Tall Tyrion
Smindas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

Packing my bags and moving to the city Empty
PostSubject: Packing my bags and moving to the city   Packing my bags and moving to the city Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:56 pm

Well, this summer has gone extraordinarily fast. It still feelslike I only got back from my travelling stint in Japan a few weeks ago, but it's been around two months. It seriously doesn't feel like it's nearly the end of September (feels more like early August to me!), but it is and that means that tomorrow I move down to London to start at university. I lived in London until I was 13 before living here (Monmouth, Wales) for the last 6 years. I'm looking forward to going back and I'm also looking forwardto doing the whole uni thing. It'll be hard setlling back in to doingessays and what not though, havingspent the last year as a gap year (which basically involved working in a restaurant and then going travelling - screw academia!) Annoyingly though, my laptop screen has gone and stopped working literally the day before I head off, so I have to send it off for repairs, which means I'll be computerless for a bit.

Long, pointless story short, I won't be around for a couple of weeks due to Fresher's Week and no laptop. When my laptop comes back, I'll check in though. Hopefully I'll be nice and settled in to university by then. Have fun without me, you weirdos.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Packing my bags and moving to the city   Packing my bags and moving to the city Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:30 pm

Best of luck to you, bro. I know the demands of University will limit your time here, but don't be a stranger!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Packing my bags and moving to the city   Packing my bags and moving to the city Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:41 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Packing my bags and moving to the city   Packing my bags and moving to the city Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:01 pm

Good luck Metal bro
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Packing my bags and moving to the city   Packing my bags and moving to the city Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:23 pm

which university you at?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: Packing my bags and moving to the city   Packing my bags and moving to the city Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:45 pm

Thanks for the support guys. I'm going to b e going to University College London to study Anthropology. Should be pretty interesting.

PostSubject: Re: Packing my bags and moving to the city   Packing my bags and moving to the city Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:41 pm

Anthropolgy? Is that the study of Ants? j/k. One of our members might make something of himself yet! Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Packing my bags and moving to the city   Packing my bags and moving to the city Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:57 pm

Best of luck to you!
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Packing my bags and moving to the city   Packing my bags and moving to the city Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 10:33 pm

Good luck to you, hope that it is good year at school.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Packing my bags and moving to the city   Packing my bags and moving to the city Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:56 pm

Ahh, college. The best seven years of my life (inside "Animal House" reference there)... enjoy Smindas!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

PostSubject: Re: Packing my bags and moving to the city   Packing my bags and moving to the city Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:32 pm

And now I have the internet again. Things have been busy / blurry, but very enjoyable. I am loving being back in London again. Cheers for the various kind words.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Packing my bags and moving to the city   Packing my bags and moving to the city Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 6:26 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Packing my bags and moving to the city   Packing my bags and moving to the city Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:19 pm

Would love to visit London someday. Closest I have gotten is being in the London airport for a couple hours.

PostSubject: Re: Packing my bags and moving to the city   Packing my bags and moving to the city Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Packing my bags and moving to the city
Page 1 of 1