Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror Empty
PostSubject: WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror   WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:54 pm

WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror 1747_01_25_2008_2_16_09_horror
Just got this CD last week and I'm loving it. The artwork throughout the whole case is killer for starters. But it's great death metal. Definately some core influences. But I really like the feel overall and the brutality. Lots of styles blended here. Definately some black in there as well. But overall I'd probably label them deathcore. But real good nonetheless.

Anybody else have this one? Thoughts?

Oh yeah.....one of the BEST intros EVER! Makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror   WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:19 am

I have the first one they put out, it was pretty good but extremely repetitive, I got tired of after about one listen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror   WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:06 pm

Pretty good, but you got tired after one listen?! LOL, doesn't sound like you thought it was pretty good then! I thought there first was "ok" as well but not great. Golgotha on the other hand I really like (their first full one) and that one made me a fan. But Horror is even better.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror   WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Havnt listened to them yet, they are originally from Lebanon, Oregon just a few hours away from where I live.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror   WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:40 am

T-Roy wrote:
Pretty good, but you got tired after one listen?! LOL, doesn't sound like you thought it was pretty good then! I thought there first was "ok" as well but not great. Golgotha on the other hand I really like (their first full one) and that one made me a fan. But Horror is even better.

well it's funny...I listened to it and liked it, then I went back to listen to again a couple of weeks later and could not get through it. I still think it is a good album though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror   WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WITH BLOOD COMES CLEANSING - Horror
Page 1 of 1