Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone ever notice this?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Anyone ever notice this? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone ever notice this?   Anyone ever notice this? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 12:38 pm

When listening to Impellitteri-Screaming Symphony I noticed that Father Forgive Them and Walk Away practically share the same rhythm (slightly altered). Does anyone else familiar with this album notice this or am I imagining it? Has anybody else had this feeling of deja vu when listening to an album?
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever notice this?   Anyone ever notice this? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 12:43 pm

apparently out there somewhere there is an mp3 of two nickelback songs spliced together and they have an almost identical song structure
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever notice this?   Anyone ever notice this? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 3:20 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
When listening to Impellitteri-Screaming Symphony I noticed that Father Forgive Them and Walk Away practically share the same rhythm (slightly altered). Does anyone else familiar with this album notice this or am I imagining it? Has anybody else had this feeling of deja vu when listening to an album?

Yes, I have noticed that. On my Impellitteri page it says, "One odd thing about this disc though is that "Father Forgive Them" and "Walk Away" have identical rhythms."

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever notice this?   Anyone ever notice this? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:43 pm

TheGooch wrote:
apparently out there somewhere there is an mp3 of two nickelback songs spliced together and they have an almost identical song structure
Yeah, that was totaly crap, though. The song simply had the same tempo, which isn't hard to do. ZZ Top's entire discography could probably be spliced together to make on enormously thick song.

On Miss Crazy's album, "Life's Been Good" and "Now" start in almost the exact same manner, riffs, drums, everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever notice this?   Anyone ever notice this? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever notice this?
Page 1 of 1