Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

50% Off Sale at The End Records

Go down 
+11
assault_attack
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Selvmord
A Handful of Wayne
Trial by Fire
sam
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Thrasher73
mc666
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:16 pm

You got their Email, didn't you?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 12:40 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
You got their Email, didn't you?!
Yeah. Haha. And since it's a new week, I can forego with $30.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:01 am

Quote :
CEMETARY - Sundown
CEMETARY - Black Vanity

Awesome gothic metal

Quote :
CEMETARY - Phantasma

Gothic disco
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:20 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
Wussy. fainting

I know! I feel like a feeb, but I start getting this weird feeling where I feel guilty or even sort of meloncholy over the cds I won't know very well. It's stupid, but it keeps my spending down as well.

I know what your saying , I've done well over the 500+ mark this year and keep thinking "I'll just stop for a month or two..." .

Yeah right!!!

The wife has stopped me for a few weeks, but now I've got 20+ in the way and my Birthday is coming up in a few weeks....he he he.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:29 pm

I know this isn't their most popular release, but The End's daily special is Helloween's Pink Bubbles Go Ape, the recent reissue. It's just $3.33.

I snagged a copy. Figured that's cheap enough to finally upgrade the download. Not really that bad of an album, either, for what it is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:47 pm

I think Theend is hurting for business. I am getting my orders within days again, for awhile it would take over a week to get stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:55 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
I think Theend is hurting for business. I am getting my orders within days again, for awhile it would take over a week to get stuff.
You're lucky, then. It's still taking forever for me.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:44 am

They are hurting. We (the band) were in talks with working with them but they cant really afford to do it right now, I dont think any record label really can. I think Lordi didnt turn out to be the big seller they were hoping for.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 am

well, I do my best to support them, bought about several hundred dollars worth of stuff in the last 2-3 months, love that store.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:43 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
They are hurting. We (the band) were in talks with working with them but they cant really afford to do it right now, I dont think any record label really can. I think Lordi didnt turn out to be the big seller they were hoping for.
Mindless Self Indulgence has been a big hit for the label.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:20 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

Well with all the crap they are selling I think they would be hurting. I wish they would get back to their older days!

Wargod49
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:52 am

Wargod48 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

Well with all the crap they are selling I think they would be hurting. I wish they would get back to their older days!

Wargod49
I used to drool over their newsletters. Not anymore. I don't even recognize 90% of the stuff the stock now. Pretty sad, actually.

I did, however, just pick up a 4CD box set from Desolation Angels for $29.99. That's a great price.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Where is this The End Records? Can somebody give me a link? I think I found it but I'm not sure...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:01 pm

http://theomegaorder.com
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:30 pm

SpectreFate wrote:

i think your right. I got an email with a 12% off coupon code saying that they had not heard from me in awhile and I ordered a White Lion cd back in the last week of 08. I am kinda annoyed though that my Grave Digger - Ballad of the Hangman is the wrong version than what I ordered. I ordered the digi w/bonus and got the jewel. Ill get it fixed but if your hurting its better to get the order right the first time...

Alex

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:57 pm

exact33 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:

i think your right. I got an email with a 12% off coupon code saying that they had not heard from me in awhile and I ordered a White Lion cd back in the last week of 08. I am kinda annoyed though that my Grave Digger - Ballad of the Hangman is the wrong version than what I ordered. I ordered the digi w/bonus and got the jewel. Ill get it fixed but if your hurting its better to get the order right the first time...

Alex
They've done this a few times to me, and they're annoying in that they make you send the wrong copy back before they send a new one. Pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:08 pm

I totally agree eyesore. They made the mistake so they should send the cd first.

Alex

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:41 pm

exact33 wrote:
I totally agree eyesore. They made the mistake so they should send the cd first.

Alex
Or just suck it up. Most places simply say, "My mistake. Keep it; we'll send the correct one."
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:44 pm

Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Alex
Or just suck it up. Most places simply say, "My mistake. Keep it; we'll send the correct one."

where do you shop Smile

Secondspin.com got my order for the remastered Dio - Holy Diver + interview wrong 3 times in a row. I sent that cd back 3 times until I finally told them dont bother cause it seems you dont have it or cant get it right.. normally secondspin is a good place but when they mess up its pretty good...

Alex

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:55 pm

Alex, I would have traded the Hangman digi for that jewel. Sad
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:02 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Alex, I would have traded the Hangman digi for that jewel. Sad

i still have it if you want. didnt like the digi?

Alex

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:29 am

exact33 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
exact33 wrote:

Alex
where do you shop Smile
Man, I can't even tell you the amount of times I've gotten free discs because the seller messed up. The End is the only company to ever ask me to send it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

50% Off Sale at The End Records
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3