Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

50% Off Sale at The End Records

Go down 
+11
assault_attack
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Selvmord
A Handful of Wayne
Trial by Fire
sam
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Thrasher73
mc666
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:32 pm

How about 80% off now???

http://www.theomegaorder.com/s.nl/sc.16/category.122630/.f

Holy crap!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:38 pm

Yeah, I got me some of that! 4 cds for $10!!!!!!

A very cheap way for me to introduce myself to Morgana Lefay (a band I've heard you talk about Spec), Running Wild, DC. Cooper solo and add an Axenstar cd to my collection.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:54 pm

That Winger live DVD is looking good now for that price.... lol!

Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:13 pm

WOW! I didnt think I would see anything of interest in there but by golly gee I did!

Nostradameus (1 cd)
Lana Lane (5 cds)
Helloween Tribute (1 cd)
Squealer (1 cd)

only $21! Not bad....Not bad at all. Thanks for posting that up!

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:44 pm

Jesus. I have 25 items in my cart right now. Haha. I have to think about this for a bit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:45 pm

25 items from the 80% sale? Crikey! How do you know about all those bands? My head would explode.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:51 pm

Yea....some of those bands I didnt know and I looked them up on itunes to sample their stuff. I didnt care for most of them so who the heck did you get?

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:56 pm

spectrefate wrote:
25 items from the 80% sale? Crikey! How do you know about all those bands? My head would explode.
26 now. Haha. Most of them are bands I don't have anything by, but have been interested. It's not often that I take a chance on a band at full price, but for $3 and less? That's tough to ignore.

I doubt I'll buy all 26, though. I'll let them site a bit and start weeding some out later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:58 pm

I want those Terra Nova and the Mark Boals, but I'm trying not to be impulsive. HA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:01 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I want those Terra Nova and the Mark Boals, but I'm trying not to be impulsive. HA!
They're on my list. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:40 pm

I cut a few. Not bad for $50.

TRIBUZY - Execution
ASIA - Phoenix
AXENSTAR - The Inquisition
BALTIMOORE - Ultimate Tribute
CONDITION RED - II
DYECREST - The Way Of Pain
GENIUS - Episode 3: The Final Surprise
JADED HEART - Sinister Mind
HUBI MEISEL - EmOcean
MARK BOALS - Edge Of The World
MANITOU - Deadlock
LAST AUTUMN'S DREAM - II
LACRIMAS PROFUNDERE - Again It's Over (EP)
JOHN WEST - Long Time...No Sing
MORGANA LEFAY - Maleficium
RUNNING WILD - Victory
SEVEN WITCHES - Year Of The Witch
TERRA NOVA - Escape
TERRA NOVA - Best Of + 5
X-PIRAL - Hunters
WIZ - Shattered Mind Therapy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:50 pm

Awesome haul, Eyesore. Too bad it will take them 2 weeks to get to you. Smile TheEnd has fast shipping if you order just one disc. Multiples seem to take forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:53 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Awesome haul, Eyesore. Too bad it will take them 2 weeks to get to you. Smile TheEnd has fast shipping if you order just one disc. Multiples seem to take forever.
Yeah, that's just the nature of media mail. No worries. I can wait. I should hit 1,000 CDs bought in 2008 soon. I think I have enough to listen to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:55 pm

What is your approximate grand total of CDs in your collection? I'm approaching 2,000 and that feels overwhelming to me.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:59 pm

Yea man. I just got over 2,000 not too long ago and im really running out of room. I need to buy a new shelf from IKEA but I have 6 of them completely full and im affraid that if I get another it will already be full and it holds a little bit over 200 I think. They arent cheap either like $90 just for 1 stupid shelf. So im just using some of those old plastic holders I have around. I hate those because of the seperate slots you have to move each one seperately every time you get something new. its annoying!

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:21 pm

spectrefate wrote:
What is your approximate grand total of CDs in your collection? I'm approaching 2,000 and that feels overwhelming to me.
About 5,700 albums. That includes CDs, vinyl, and cassette demos. I've bought a lot over the past two years, but I've also traded quite a few. So my grand total hasn't gone up as much as what I've purchased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:24 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Yea man. I just got over 2,000 not too long ago and im really running out of room. I need to buy a new shelf from IKEA but I have 6 of them completely full and im affraid that if I get another it will already be full and it holds a little bit over 200 I think. They arent cheap either like $90 just for 1 stupid shelf. So im just using some of those old plastic holders I have around. I hate those because of the seperate slots you have to move each one seperately every time you get something new. its annoying!
Most of my CDs are in boxes at the moment. I have four cheapo racks downstairs, and most of my metal CDs are on those. But they're old and falling apart (particle board). My plan is to have custom-made shelves built. The only thing stopping me is not having a secure sense of home at the moment. I have to find a bit of stability in my living situation first.

And I just bought a 1TB external hard drive from buy.com for $119. Wicked good deal! I'll start ripping more of my music now.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:06 pm

Quote :
. I should hit 1,000 CDs bought in 2008 soon. I think I have enough to listen to.

Ahhhh...now I don't feel so bad. I'm closing in on 200 bought this year bringing my total to over 3200.

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:27 pm

The year total is 996, though some that I bought have been traded already.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:45 pm

I'm having my sell off because I'm feeling overwhelmed as I was pushing 350! lol!

I just don't feel I can give my collection the attention it deserves if I'm much over 300.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:49 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I'm having my sell off because I'm feeling overwhelmed as I was pushing 350! lol!

I just don't feel I can give my collection the attention it deserves if I'm much over 300.

Wussy. fainting
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:52 pm

Quote :
Wussy. fainting

I know! I feel like a feeb, but I start getting this weird feeling where I feel guilty or even sort of meloncholy over the cds I won't know very well. It's stupid, but it keeps my spending down as well.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:00 am

That Jaded Heart cd is great Eyesore.I think you'll love it.I picked it up on their last sale.Good choice on the Seven Witches disc also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:18 am

thrasher73 wrote:
That Jaded Heart cd is great Eyesore.I think you'll love it.I picked it up on their last sale.Good choice on the Seven Witches disc also.
I thought I had more than one Seven Witches disc. Apparently I only own Amped. I've been passing up used copies for a while now because I thought I owned them. Haha. I can't wait until I buy some Blackberry or whatever and can go into a used shop and see what I have and don't have. I pass up CDs I think I own, and buy CDs I think I don't own but do. Haha.

And if anyone thinks 350 CDs is overwhelming, do what I'm doing and create a digital library. Clearly there's no way I could listen to all my albums all the time. So currently on my PC, in my music folders, I have about 35,000 songs. Haha. That's about 3,000 folders, which is probably about 2,500 ripped albums. I just put everything on shuffle. It's awesome. That way I can listen to a bit of everything over the course of time, instead of feeling like I have to listen to complete albums all the time. And if I do want to listen to complete albums, I bring them to work and whatnot, and obviously I don't have to listen on shuffle.

It's a cool way to listen to music, in my opinion. It's probably the closest I'll ever come to going completely digital, unless some sort of cool technology comes along and changes my mind in the future. Who knows. Can't wait until that 1TB drive arrives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:11 pm

I bought more:

KATATONIA - Live Consternation (CD/DVD)
PEGAZUS - Live! Thunder Down Under (2CD)
CEMETARY - Phantasma
RHAPSODY - Live In Canada 2005 - The Dark Secret
KOMADAY - Ghost And The Wiseman
FORCE OF EVIL - Black Empire
MY INSANITY - Scattered Soul Puzzle
FORCE OF EVIL - Force Of Evil
VALIANCE - Wayfaring
CEMETARY - Sundown
CEMETARY - Black Vanity
D.C.COOPER - D.C. Cooper
VALIANCE - The Unglorious Conspiracy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

50% Off Sale at The End Records
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next