Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

50% Off Sale at The End Records

Go down 
+11
assault_attack
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Selvmord
A Handful of Wayne
Trial by Fire
sam
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
Thrasher73
mc666
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

50% Off Sale at The End Records Empty
PostSubject: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:49 am

As much as they've gone downhill over the past few years, you just cannot beat this sale. I went through them all and had over $140 of merch in my basket! Haha. I weeded through it all and got it down to just under $40. That hurt me.

Here's what I picked up:

TOMAS BODIN - Pinup Guru (digi) $6.50
JUGHEAD - ST $6.50
TOMAS BODIN - Sonic Boulevard (digi) $6.00
EDGE OF SANITY - Evolution $5.99
EDGE OF SANITY - Until Eternity Ends $5.50
TAD MOROSE - Reflections $4.25
ARENA - Contagium (EP) $4.75

The stars are aligning on the Edge of Sanity discs. I've only ever seen the two Crimson albums around here. Then last week or so Alex hooks me up with one; then I scored one used locally; and now these two! Kick ass!

But damn...I wish I could justify spending more money. I could, but I'd be an irresponsible jerk to do so. I'm sad inside...
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:25 am

on my way to spendville... thanks for the heads up.

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:28 am

Just picked up a few myself.Some good stuff there.Everybody needs to snag em while they're cheap.Anybody that doesnt have the following needs to grab em:

Messiahs Kiss-Metal
Sadus-Out for Blood
Seven Witches-Year of the Witch
Magick-Stained Glass
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:14 am

Here's what I picked up:

Epica - We Will Take You With Us (I have the DVD, this is the CD)
Lordi - Beast Loose In Paradise (single)
Lord - A Personal Journey
Mob Rules - Among The Gods
Sirenia - An Elixir For Existence
Pride of Lions - The Destiny Stone
Crystal Ball - Timewalker
Red Circuit - Trance State
Thunderbolt - Love and Destruction
John West - Long Time No Sing
Beseech - Sunless Days
The Hellacopters - By The Grace Of God
The Richie Zito Project - Avalon
Marshall - Pages From The Past
Hollywood Rose - The Roots Of Guns n Roses (the GnR demo album)

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:21 am

Damn my terminal brokeness! Sad

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:24 am

I had to wade through 14 pages of a lot of crap albums but I think I did pretty well. 15 CDs for less than $100.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:41 am

thanks for the info man, i just order some great stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Trial by Fire
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Trial by Fire

Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:00 pm

"Giant Squid - Metridium Field" should be on everyone's list, it's amazing.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:06 pm

Ahhh... I found nothing. I was going to get the Artension cd but since it was the only one I could find I didnt bother. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:22 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Ahhh... I found nothing. I was going to get the Artension cd but since it was the only one I could find I didnt bother. Sad
What? You couldn't find anything? You crazy.
Back to top Go down
Selvmord
Metal student
Metal student
Selvmord

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:51 pm

I couldn't find anything either. I either had it, or didn't want it. Oh well.....
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:01 pm

Anyone pick up Fist F***?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Selvmord wrote:
I couldn't find anything either. I either had it, or didn't want it. Oh well.....

I didn't see anything either, although I was skimming through pretty fast while I was at work. I may have to take another look to see if I missed anything worthwhile. Any idea when this sale ends?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:52 pm

The 2 Manitou discs they have are mega killer. Peeps should pick those up.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:58 pm

spectrefate wrote:
The 2 Manitou discs they have are mega killer. Peeps should pick those up.

Never heard of 'em. What kinda music? Power, thrash, prog, polka, death?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Like a melodic, progressive, ....hell I can't describe them. Check them out here...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42698724

Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:04 pm

Do you people who say you can't find anything ever click on bands you've never heard of to see what they play or do you just look for bands you already know?

About half of my order consisted of bands I'd never heard of before. I clicked on the link, read the description then went researching on the Internet.

Take Thunderbolt for instance. Never heard of them. Then I found their MySpace.

http://www.myspace.com/thunderbolt

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:06 pm

Who you callin' "You people"? afro
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:06 pm

Quote :
Do you people who say you can't find anything ever click on bands you've never heard of to see what they play or do you just look for bands you already know?

Sometimes I'll dig around for more info, sometimes not. I guess it depends on my mood.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:07 pm

Who YOU callin' "you people"?

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:08 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

Sometimes I'll dig around for more info, sometimes not. I guess it depends on my mood.

Fortunately, or unfortunately for my wallet, I had a ton of time Friday at work so I tediously went through the 14 pages of half price CDs. Clicked on a lot of 'em and ended buying 15.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:16 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Like a melodic, progressive, ....hell I can't describe them. Check them out here...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=42698724

Great stuff.

Not bad. The Michael Jackson cover is lame, but the rest is kinda cool. Great, another new band to get into. I hope you know you're taking food out of the twins mouth with every cd purchase I make. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:16 pm

I just picked up

Cemetary
========
An Evil Shade of Grey (regular price)
Godless Beauty (less than 6 bucks)
Black Vanity (less than 6 bucks)
Sundown (less than 6 bucks)
Last Confessions (less than 6 bucks)
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:19 pm

Yeah, that Manitou sounds pretty good.

Funny, I thought I'd run across them before and found them to be a growling death metal band.

Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 689

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:14 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Who you callin' "You people"? afro

That is messed up but funny as hell!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50% Off Sale at The End Records   50% Off Sale at The End Records Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

50% Off Sale at The End Records
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next