Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll

Go down 
+8
sovdat
Fat Freddy
AchrisK
kmorg
Temple of Blood
ultmetal
SideShowDisaSter
pricekillers001
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll   Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:10 am

Is this legit? pretty sure it is but i want to be 100% sure

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320150375480&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011#ebayphotohosting

thank you in advance
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll   Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:20 am

Looks like the real deal to me.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll   Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:54 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Vordul
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Vordul

Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll   Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:11 am

does the bootleg version have sound deficiencies whatsoever compared to the orig version?????????

i just won the bootleg on ebay and didn't rrealise til know and the seller hasn't advertised it as a bootleg!

maybe he didn't know??????????
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll   Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:13 pm

pricekillers001 wrote:
i guess ebay keep past 3 months sale history. if i am correct, i have to sell any bootleg cd only one time for 3 months not to prevent the account be blocked. but it is just guess.

I believe last 3 months is the limited period users can access, but eBay keeps older records so you still may be for a trouble even if listing same bootleg only once per 3 months. Also keep in mind that the warnings are cumulative and if caught 3 times eBay most probably will suspend your account indifinitely (and perhaps all other accounts you have accessed from the same IP address).

All dealers which try to pass the Greek bootlegs / CD-R knock-offs for the real deal must die a very violent death angry

eBay are cunts, they would nuke a seller almost for nothing, but would never do anything to stop notorious "buyers" like Jamez Arwhine which will register a new ID every two weeks and go on a "buying spree" bidding ridiculous amounts on THOUSAND CDs and then come up with lame excuses "my mother died / the dog ate my credit card / I got in a car crash" sort of jokes and never pay... egads! sick

/end of rant
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell

PostSubject: Re: Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll   Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:05 pm

ensiferum2k wrote:
Is this legit? pretty sure it is but i want to be 100% sure

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320150375480&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=011#ebayphotohosting

thank you in advance

well my copy is different on the back (maybe mine is a European version ?) see inside yellow box.

Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll - Page 2 Heathen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll   Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apocrypha - The Forgotten Scroll
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2