Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another forgotten masterpiece

Go down 
+4
Temple of Blood
kmorg
AchrisK
ultmetal
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Another forgotten masterpiece Empty
PostSubject: Another forgotten masterpiece   Another forgotten masterpiece Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:31 pm

Another forgotten masterpiece Ter1

TERAMAZE
Doxology

1. Intro
2. Divergence
3. Spirits Arising
4. Thoughts Of Renewal
5. Generation 'X'
6. Dying World
7. Emancipator
8. Engraved
9. Manology
10. Ever Enhancing
11. Speak Of Black
12. Positive Mind Control
13. Outro

I ran through this one for the first time in years yesterday. I had forgotten what a killer slab of speed metal this was! Other than most of the Tourniquet catalog, this may have the best drumming of any Christian thrash album ever. I was completely engrossed.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Another forgotten masterpiece   Another forgotten masterpiece Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:32 pm

Yup. I've not heard this one in a while too. I remember people use to say they were "Dream Theater meets Tourniquet". It's a shame they didn't stick with this style and instead decided to follow trends with each new album.

Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Another forgotten masterpiece   Another forgotten masterpiece Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 12:50 pm

I have this, but have not listened to it in forever. I actually never got into it, but was just keeping it because it is hard to find, and people say it is good :albino:

Maybe I can give it a listen with new ears.

ack
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Another forgotten masterpiece   Another forgotten masterpiece Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 1:10 pm

They have a new one coming out real soon.

Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Another forgotten masterpiece   Another forgotten masterpiece Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:18 pm

Sounds really interesing. Maybe it'll get reissued and I can pick it up someday.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Another forgotten masterpiece   Another forgotten masterpiece Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:43 pm

Forgotten? Never even heard of it.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Another forgotten masterpiece   Another forgotten masterpiece Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 2:46 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Forgotten? Never even heard of it.

Another forgotten masterpiece Lol

ack
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Another forgotten masterpiece   Another forgotten masterpiece Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 4:06 pm

yeah i have never heard of it. doubt it was released i europe unless it was a european band
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Another forgotten masterpiece   Another forgotten masterpiece Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 4:15 pm

It's a Christian metal band from quite a few years back, which is why most people haven't heard of it. They never got huge and were never the center of much controversy like some Christian bands. However, within the "Christian scene" they had some noteriety.

ack
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Another forgotten masterpiece   Another forgotten masterpiece Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:55 pm

Teramaze is cool, I have their first 2 albums. havent heard anything else by them.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28460

PostSubject: Re: Another forgotten masterpiece   Another forgotten masterpiece Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2007 7:59 pm

AchrisK wrote:
It's a Christian metal band from quite a few years back, which is why most people haven't heard of it. They never got huge and were never the center of much controversy like some Christian bands. However, within the "Christian scene" they had some noteriety.

ack

What type of notoriety? I know some Christian metal bands became popular for something, or gained controversy, but what were they known for?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another forgotten masterpiece   Another forgotten masterpiece Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another forgotten masterpiece
Page 1 of 1