Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

College Football

Go down 
+10
dirtracin1
QuothTheRaven
SideShowDisaSter
DeathCult
Stender
the sentinel
tohostudios
MetalRob331
scottmitchell74
XYZ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

College Football - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:39 pm

xyz wrote:
xyz wrote:
Devils take on UNLV tonight. Should be over by halftime.

I'm in mourning.

UGA all the way,

I'm sorry dude but this was good for me, Can't wait for next weekend!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:45 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Schbopo wrote:
I only watch pro.

You're missing out man.

It's why I only watch college basketball too. Lots of upsets because you're watching "kids". They make mistakes when "pros" wouldn't. It makes the games much more interesting.

There's also less commercials since you don't have to pay big salaries, so there's more of a flow to the games. Oh, and no John Madden or Dan Dierdorf Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Pat White is so awesome. Smile

Turnovers are not.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:12 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Pat White is so awesome. Smile

Talented guy, for sure, but he'll never be an NFL quarterback. My bet is they'll switch him to receiver.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:37 pm

The Mountaineers coach is a clueless old fool. Pat White should have called the timeout. They had 2 minutes to go and were at the 20 and they didn't even make a field goal attempt. They just kept running the same play of Noel Devine running to the left. It was sad to see an offense that prolific have no imagination.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:27 am

I feel bad for Bill Stewart. He was thrown in to this situation because of a one game performance. I don't think WV should have jumped like that and signed him. Hope things turn out better for him down the road.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:25 pm

Georgia arizona game today! ready xyz?
Back to top Go down
XYZ
XYZ

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:01 pm

sam wrote:
Georgia arizona STATE game today! ready xyz?

Fixed that.

Hell yeah I'm ready!! This is going to be one of the best games all year! I think the Devils should stay in the shotgun the whole game. You could put Adrian Peterson or LT in the backfiled and they still couldn't do jack on the ground. Rudy Carpenter is pissed about the UNLV loss, and he'll come out on fire in this game. This'll be fun.
College Football - Page 3 46d6r518 GO DEVILS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:04 pm

How bout those Nittany Lions? Can you say Big 10 champs
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:58 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
How bout those Nittany Lions? Can you say Big 10 champs

Man, I would love that, but I still am waiting to see what they do against better competition before I get my hopes up. I have been a PSU fan a long time and I don't want a repeat of 1994 or 1999. We would have been undefeated in 2006 if crybaby Carr hadn't lobbied for one more second on the clock. I smiled wide the day he left Michigan. Very Happy Peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:26 pm

What's up with the Oregon ducks. I think they played their 4th quarterback so far this year. They are cursed since halfway through last year.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:28 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
What's up with the Oregon ducks. I think they played their 4th quarterback so far this year. They are cursed since halfway through last year.

I might be wrong, but I think that their starting QB is out for the year (hurt in camp) and their backup is also sidelined. Peace.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:21 pm

Georgia going 4-0. Alabama next week! can't wait
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:59 pm

USC 21 Oregon State 27

Who do you think will be number 1 next week?
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:06 pm

sam wrote:
USC 21 Oregon State 27

Who do you think will be number 1 next week?

What is it with USC and the state of Oregon? Seems like they get upset by an Oregon school every year.

My bet for the new #1 is Oklahoma; which sucks because I hate them.

XYZ

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:22 pm

tohostudios wrote:
My bet for the new #1 is Oklahoma.

That's probably a safe bet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:58 pm

I'm glad USC lost but i'm not excited about Oklahoma being #1.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:08 pm

We will have to wait and see. I hope I am wrong, but I think Alabama will upset Georgia. Peace.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:24 pm

the sentinel wrote:
We will have to wait and see. I hope I am wrong, but I think Alabama will upset Georgia. Peace.

Based on both team's performances so far, that could easily happen IMO.

I don't like either team so I'm neutral; I just hope for a competitive game.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:58 am

ROOOOLLLLLL TIIIIIIDDDDEEEE!

I knew Nick Saban was going to pan out for the Tide, but I never expected to be riding this high in only his 2nd season as head coach. I was prepared to accept a 8-5 or 9-4 record this year with my eyes toward his 3rd season. Now, my expectations are going up with each win (especially with this woodshedding of Georgia!).

XYZ

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:48 pm

The Nittany Lions look good right now. Joe Pa is can still coach.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:53 pm

xyz wrote:

Yeah, he can.

But Penn State still hasn't played anyone noteworthy. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks.

XYZ

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:59 pm

tohostudios wrote:
xyz wrote:

Yeah, he can.

But Penn State still hasn't played anyone noteworthy. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks.

I would say Wisconsin, but they lost to Michigan.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:00 pm

xyz wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
xyz wrote:

Yeah, he can.

I would say Wisconsin, but they lost to Michigan.

Exactly. And Michigan just lost to Toledo.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:54 pm

I am proud of my Nittany Lions, but they need to get past Michigan. They have lost 9 straight to them. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College Football
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next