Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baseball Vs. Football

Go down 
+23
martinsane
nevermore
bassman
Fat Freddy
snooloui
tohostudios
MoonChild
Troublezone
Lari
GrandNational
Addy
mc666
Getizzyback
scottmitchell74
Dave the Boss
MetalGuy71
Leatherface
thejokeriv
the sentinel
MetalRob331
chewie
XYZ
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Choose!
Baseball
Baseball Vs. Football Vote_lcap34%Baseball Vs. Football Vote_rcap
 34% [ 12 ]
Football
Baseball Vs. Football Vote_lcap66%Baseball Vs. Football Vote_rcap
 66% [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 35

AuthorMessage
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

Baseball Vs. Football Empty
PostSubject: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:48 pm

It's a simple question: Which sport do you like more? Football or baseball?

Though I played football in high school, if I could have (I got cut freshman year), I would have liked to have played baseball. I've always been a fan.

Your turn.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Have always loved football, but like watching baseball in person. We have a REALLY good minor league team here in Sacramento, the River Cats and the games are affordable...... so you can take the whole family without taking out a loan.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:15 pm

Football ! Hands down. I only watch Pirates baseball. I can watch any football game.

Last edited by 007 on Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Love watching the Eagles and love watching the Phillies. When baseball season is in I like that more and vice versa...
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:01 pm

I did not play either in HS ( I was a wrestler and a soccer player) but prefer Football (especially College ball) by a mile to baseball. The only time it's interesting is when the Sox play the Yanks. And for the record, I am not a Red Sox fan. Peace.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:05 am

FOOTBALL!!!! There is a reason that Baseball is called America's PAST time - it's past it's time!!!!!!!!

I like going to a baseball game, but I can't watch it on TV, it puts me to sleep!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 18960

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:28 am

Football.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:35 am

Can't stand football and Philly Eagles fans are all flaming a-holes. All the Philly sports teams fans are jerks on some level, but Eagles fans continually sink to new depths of a-hole-ish-ness.

I'd like for one year the Eagles make the Playoffs so the stands are filled to capacity, then call in an air strike and fire-bomb the entire stadium. I'd also like to make sure that all the exits are covered by armed guards that can machine-gun down anyone that tries to escape the ensuing madness.

So yea, I'll take baseball. Go Phillies!!

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:01 am

Football will be gone in 10 to 15 years. The whole concussion thing will frighten parents, and youth football leagues will suffer. Just look at what happened to boxing. And now, we've got this MMA crap that consists of heavily tattooed freaks beating the hell out of each other. Pass.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:07 am

Baseball. I like football, but baseball is pretty much my favorite sport to watch.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:45 am

I love both...but Football was my first and most ravenous love. It's still a passion.

Now, I like playing baseball/softball/wiffle ball a lot more these days because it hurts so much less. It's more practicle as an adult.
Back to top Go down
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:45 pm

Football, the baseball season is just too long, I lose interest especially when my team is like 25 games out of 1st.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Football.. as long as you are referring to the American version.

Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:53 pm

Baseball for me hands down
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:02 am

Baseball for sure
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6337

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:26 am

I only follow hockey.

I like playing all sports though.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:42 am

I liked Baseball more when i was a kid... but now it's definately Football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 12:45 pm

I love both but i'm rabid about football.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:51 am

Football
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Baseball. I like the "cerebral-ness" of it.

Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:35 pm

If I had to pick one, it would be Baseball. However, my favourites would be football/soccer, and cricket.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:41 pm

I'm a baseball fan. I was never much of a ball player and nowadays I don't have as much time to watch it as I once did, but I still love it. The wife and I were just talking about taking a trip up to Cooperstown, NY again sometime soon to visit the Baseball Hall of Fame again (it's been about 10 years since I was last there). I hope that pans out. I also love reading books about the history of the game (esp. the New York Yankees).

Football has never interested me much at all. To be honest, I'm not even sure I understand the rules completely. I have never sat through more than a few minutes of a football game in my life.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:54 pm

In STL it's a lot easier to be a baseball fan than a football fan. I don't even go to Rams games anymore; that's like slow torture.

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:05 pm

The torture's not even slow lately, just one bit of bad news after another. We'll see how the changes this off season turn out but don't hold your breath.
Back to top Go down
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:17 pm

I like baseball but when football starts I totally forget about it til the World Series. I actually am going to a Mizzou football game today. very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baseball Vs. Football   Baseball Vs. Football Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baseball Vs. Football
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next