Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motorhead-Motorizer

Go down 
+16
Invader
MetalGuy71
Selvmord
TheGooch
plancha7
nevermore
Metal Misfit
ghost
Troublezone
Wargod
ultmetal
Shiney
DallasBlack
Lurideath
mc666
akeldama
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:08 pm

I got my tickets for the show on the 19th. Now I just need to get this and I'll be good to go.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:43 pm

I am going to see them in November with Saxon in support. should be killer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:53 pm

This disc kicks ass! I don't think there is a song on there I don't like.
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:14 am

Bought this few days ago, not quite as good as "Kiss Of Death" in my opinion, but still a great album.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 9:49 am

Just got this one yesterday, gave it one spin and it rocks as usual. Good ole Lemmy, reliable as the tides.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:11 am

I just got my copy today from ebay. I thought I was getting a digipack. I got a jewel case, which is fine. I didn't even know it was released as a regular jewel-case version. There isn't any difference in the track listing is there? No bonuses on the digi that I'm missing or anything?

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:15 am

The last track on my digi is The Thousand Names of God. Is that the last one on yours, MG?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:20 am

Digi version:
Motörhead - Motörizer (Steamhammer/SPV) 2008

1. "Runaround Man" (2:58)
2. "Teach You How To Sing The Blues" (3:04)
3. "When The Eagle Screams" (3:44)
4. "Rock Out" (2:08)
5. "One Short Life" (4:06)
6. "Buried Alive" (3:13)
7. "English Rose" (3:38)
8. "Back On The Chain" (3:25)
9. "Heroes" (5:00)
10. "Time Is Right" (3:14)
11. "The Thousand Names Of God" (4:33)

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:23 am

ultmetal wrote:
Digi version:
Motörhead - Motörizer (Steamhammer/SPV) 2008

1. "Runaround Man" (2:58)
2. "Teach You How To Sing The Blues" (3:04)
3. "When The Eagle Screams" (3:44)
4. "Rock Out" (2:08)
5. "One Short Life" (4:06)
6. "Buried Alive" (3:13)
7. "English Rose" (3:38)
8. "Back On The Chain" (3:25)
9. "Heroes" (5:00)
10. "Time Is Right" (3:14)
11. "The Thousand Names Of God" (4:33)

Looks the same as the jewel-case version. Thanks guys. I'm going to go Rock Out now. I will not have my c*ck out, however. It's a little chilly today.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:44 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Looks the same as the jewel-case version. Thanks guys. I'm going to go Rock Out now. I will not have my c*ck out, however. It's a little chilly today.

But how will you impress your lady friends?

Perhaps with a Mastercard! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:20 pm

Lemmy and co. have renewed my faith in all things Motorhead. This album is amazingly solid and gets better with each listen. Easily my favorite album since We Are Motorhead.

I'm especially enjoying the bluesier tunes like "Back On The Chain" and "One Short Life".
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:25 pm

I still havent gotten the album, Im holding out until I find a Jewel Case version of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:37 pm

detuned wrote:
Lemmy and co. have renewed my faith in all things Motorhead. This album is amazingly solid and gets better with each listen. Easily my favorite album since We Are Motorhead.

I'm especially enjoying the bluesier tunes like "Back On The Chain" and "One Short Life".

Listened to it twice already and I love it. And I'd agree that it's the best thing they've put out since We Are Motorhead. The last few albums were fine, pretty much what you'd expect from Lemmy & the guys, but this one doesn't seem as polished. It's got some grit to it. I like that.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:13 pm

Great album, but "Inferno" ('04) is just a great IMO.

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:22 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Something about Inferno bugs me, I've never quite been able to put my finger on it. I think the recording of that album is rather "shrill", plus even though it definitely rocks it just doesn't seem to have that many "memorable" tunes on it...the songwriting seemed a little bit paint by numbers (although not as bad as Kiss Of Death).
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:28 pm

detuned wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Something about Inferno bugs me, I've never quite been able to put my finger on it. I think the recording of that album is rather "shrill", plus even though it definitely rocks it just doesn't seem to have that many "memorable" tunes on it...the songwriting seemed a little bit paint by numbers (although not as bad as Kiss Of Death).

Inferno kicks @$$ and Kiss Of Death is my fave by Motorhead. What I did notice on Inferno is a lot of repeated lines and key words/phrases within a song or from one song to another i.e. Lemmy says the phrase "No Quarter" a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:26 pm

I have it and love it. I actually prefer new Motorhead to old Motorhead. I reckon all their albums since 1916 have been killer. This is no exception.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:47 pm

I was wondering if this was worth getting, thanks for the input guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:02 pm

Here is some Motorhead touring news:

Punk veterans Social Distortion and metal legends Motorhead will headline a North American traveling festival created by popular tattoo artist and cable TV personality Kat Von D.

An official itinerary is still in the works for the 25-city Musink Tattoo and Music Festival, but it begins January 30th in San Francisco and is expected to wrap March 15th in Los Angeles. Additional acts will be announced in the coming weeks.

Along with live music, the festival will host a number of other tattoo artists from around the world, and showcase various extreme sports. Kat Von D will also sign copies of her new book "High Voltage Tattoo," due January 20. Staffers from festival sponsor Samsung will demonstrate new mobile phones.

The Musink festival concept was first realized last February with a three-day music and tattoo event at the Orange County Fair and Exposition Center in Costa Mesa, Calif. In addition to more than 300 tattoo artists, the festival featured performances by the Used, Tiger Army and Metal Skool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motorhead-Motorizer   Motorhead-Motorizer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motorhead-Motorizer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2