Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MISSING PERSONS

Go down 
+5
tohostudios
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
manny
Shiney
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

MISSING PERSONS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:57 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Found this in Dale's mini-biography on IMDB ... looks like she is indeed the gal on that Hustler cover you posted, MG! Hmmmmm...wonder where I can get a back issue of that one?

Quote :
Moreover, she both graced the covers of and did nude pictorials in the March, 1979 and February, 1980 issues of "Hustler" magazine.

If you do a Google image search with the filter off, there's a handful of pics that come up. She looks a little, uh, droopy. Granted it was a different era compared to today's air-brushed plastic dolls, but you may want to remember her in her fishbowl bra and rainbow hair. Why ruin a good imagination with the harsh light of reality?

You mean like I did with the Terri Nunn photo last week?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

MISSING PERSONS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MISSING PERSONS   MISSING PERSONS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:12 pm

thejokeriv wrote:

You mean like I did with the Terri Nunn photo last week?

(fingers in ears) LALALALALALALALA not listening to you!! Terri Nunn is still youthful and gorgeous and even at her age she still matches the mental picture of her from the early 80s that I carry around with me everywhere I go, thankyouverymuch! LALALALALALALALA

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

MISSING PERSONS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2