Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A serious question to those that bodybuild?

Go down 
+8
kmorg
ultmetal
Rex
Waylon
Thrasher73
mc666
AchrisK
arttieTHE1manparty
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A serious question to those that bodybuild? Empty
PostSubject: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 8:43 pm

How do you shave the hard to reach areas, and how often do you shave up?
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 10:12 pm

I shave my arms, pits, chest, and abs at least twice weekly with a Mach 3 razor.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 12:15 am

wow, that's crazy talk.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 12:33 am

AchrisK wrote:
wow, that's crazy talk.
LOL laughing

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 12:47 am

some things you just dont wanna know:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 7:12 am

I KNEW bodybuilders had to SACRIFICE a LOT for their CRAFT, BUT....Suspect

Waylon
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:09 am

The question of the day is: Does it grow back thicker and tougher?! Razz
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 10:55 am

I hate shaving my chest. I don't do it that regularly though. I usually shave my chest and armpit just before hitting the stage with Ultimatum, since I wear an open leather vest.

I've not done a body building competition yet, so I've yet to shave legs and such. Not looking forward to that.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 11:01 am

ultmetal wrote:
I've not done a body building competition yet, so I've yet to shave legs and such. Not looking forward to that.

COME ON ULT!!! You can go ahead and admit that you're SECRETLY looking forward to seeing just how SMOOTH your legs feel after a nice clean shave...just kidding

Waylon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 7:11 pm

I do it. It seems like it comes in thicker each time. My hair is pretty short being in the military. It is pretty scary when the hair on your chest is longer then the hair on your head:lol!:
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 8:32 pm

I've never noticed it being any thicker or coarser. I also NEVER shave my legs...I use Nair or a similar product.

Arttie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:01 pm

I tried Nair and it made me break out something awful
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 27, 2007 5:49 pm

It will do that to some people.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2007 9:25 am

AchrisK wrote:
wow, that's crazy talk.

Would have to agree. Shaving is for women! A serious question to those that bodybuild? 927150

lol!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 9:34 am

oh bloody marry.
wtf ? is this ? cum on gays it's unbelievable. you are girls or what ? smurf poo where this wrold is goin on.
stop it please.
im waiting that somebody will write how to shave a balls. study
blah blah ....
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 9:53 am

iamrockerfun wrote:
oh bloody marry.
wtf ? is this ? cum on gays it's unbelievable. you are girls or what ? smurf poo where this wrold is goin on.
stop it please.
im waiting that somebody will write how to shave a balls. study
blah blah ....

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 10:51 am

Shaved my chest and pits once for a powerlifting meet (to get the shirt on, which BTW is a stupid thing, but I digress) and my nads affraid were shaved for
my "cutting" and I don't want either of those places shaved again!!! A serious question to those that bodybuild? 927150 A serious question to those that bodybuild? 927150
Back to top Go down
Waylon
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 12:21 pm

laughing
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Shaved my chest and pits once for a powerlifting meet (to get the shirt on, which BTW is a stupid thing, but I digress) and my nads affraid were shaved for
my "cutting" and I don't want either of those places shaved again!!! A serious question to those that bodybuild? 927150 A serious question to those that bodybuild? 927150
Back to top Go down
juanmiguel
Metal student
Metal student
juanmiguel

Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 2:44 am

shave your balls ????

. . . use scissors instead but be VERY VERY careful
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 10:15 pm

I only shave my pits in the summertime as it gets hot here in LA. Will
never ever put a blade on my chest. I like it just the way it is, nice
and hairy:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 10:32 am

When you are cut up you shave to show off your defenition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:09 pm

Gentlemen who shave their legs should be shot on spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 10:17 pm

I trim the pubis area a bit. No more than that. I had my chest shaved once when I got it tattooed, and it was so annoying when the hair grew back. So damn itchy!
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 1:35 am

You guys can mock all you want, but you are mocking/laughing at a sport you likely know NOTHING about. I have actually competed in bodybuilding...as in stepped on stage and posed...and you simply can NOT compete without shaving.

Arttie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 2:42 pm

No I understand what your sayin Arttie...chest, arms etc are 'allowed' in my books, and for bobybuilding, absolutly...tho...I don't care if your John fackin Wayne, if your guilty of shavin the leggies, your a nancy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A serious question to those that bodybuild?   A serious question to those that bodybuild? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A serious question to those that bodybuild?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next