Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TNT Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

TNT Question Empty
PostSubject: TNT Question   TNT Question Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 12:23 pm

Over the weekend, I was going through the used section at the local FYE store and came across 2 TNT releases, My Religion and All The Way to the Sun. I wasn't familiar with either release, so I didn't make the purchase. Are they worth going back for? If I had to choose 1 over the other, which one is better?
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

TNT Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNT Question   TNT Question Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 12:34 pm

My Religion is the better one. It sounds like classic TNT (if you are familiar with "Tell No Tales", "Intuition" ans "Realized Fantasies" you know what to expect.)
For further info, check out my page on them on Metal Metropolis.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

TNT Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNT Question   TNT Question Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 12:49 pm

kmorg wrote:
My Religion is the better one. It sounds like classic TNT (if you are familiar with "Tell No Tales", "Intuition" ans "Realized Fantasies" you know what to expect.)
For further info, check out my page on them on Metal Metropolis.

I've already checked out yours and Ult's site to get a general idea and I was leaning towards My Religion. I just threw this out there to get some other opinions. Thanks for the input.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

TNT Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNT Question   TNT Question Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 2:59 pm

I dont agree that MY RELIGION is in the TELL NO TALES or INTUITION league. MY RELIGION have some good songs (maybe 3 or 4) but even those are nothing special. No, MY RELIGION or the next one are not very good in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TNT Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNT Question   TNT Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TNT Question
Page 1 of 1