Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twisted Sister Banned Video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Twisted Sister Banned Video Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Sister Banned Video   Twisted Sister Banned Video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:38 am

I was listening to an old replay of Howard Stern this morning from the late 80's where he was interviewing Dee Snider. Dee mentioned that Twisted Sister's latest video was banned by MTV because of zombie content. The same network that played Michael Jackson's "Thiller" ad nauseum.

Here's the video in question...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYmKf848ZxU

Enjoy!! Very Happy

Last edited by on Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister Banned Video   Twisted Sister Banned Video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:42 am

Ahh yea, "Be Chrool To Your Scuel" ... seems almost quaint now doesn't it??
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister Banned Video   Twisted Sister Banned Video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:48 am

Be Chrool To Your Scuuuuueeeeel...'cause you may never get another.
Be Chrool To Your Scuuuuueeeeel...in the name of rock and roll.
Be Chrool To Your Scuuuuueeeeel...'just like a sister or a brother.
Be Chrool To Your Scuuuuueeeeel...in the name of rock and roll.

Too much fun. Smile

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister Banned Video   Twisted Sister Banned Video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:52 pm

It was on their home video

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister Banned Video   Twisted Sister Banned Video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:54 pm

In the beginning of the video, Tom Savini himself asks Bobcat Goldwaith: "Can I plug in?" CLASSIC!!

Bu the way: Tom Savini is the creator of all the effects in the video, and he is also responsible for the effects in hundreds of gore and splatter movies from the 70's and 80's. The man is a legend!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister Banned Video   Twisted Sister Banned Video Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:07 pm

kmorg wrote:
In the beginning of the video, Tom Savini himself asks Bobcat Goldwaith: "Can I plug in?" CLASSIC!!

Bu the way: Tom Savini is the creator of all the effects in the video, and he is also responsible for the effects in hundreds of gore and splatter movies from the 70's and 80's. The man is a legend!

He actually has a school in my area that teaches the gore and splatter effects.The whole modern Romero zombie genre is a legend here (heck,I work 5 minutes from the mall where the original "Daen of the Dead" was filmed)
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister Banned Video   Twisted Sister Banned Video Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 12:05 pm

007 wrote:
kmorg wrote:

He actually has a school in my area that teaches the gore and splatter effects.The whole modern Romero zombie genre is a legend here (heck,I work 5 minutes from the mall where the original "Daen of the Dead" was filmed)

Cool! That's in Philly, right?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister Banned Video   Twisted Sister Banned Video Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:37 pm

Outside Pittsburgh
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister Banned Video   Twisted Sister Banned Video Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 1:42 pm

Pittsburgh it was!! Of course. I remember seeing this documentary about George A.Romero and tom Savini where they opened with a classic 3 Stooges clip about living in Pittsburgh...

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Sister Banned Video   Twisted Sister Banned Video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twisted Sister Banned Video
Page 1 of 1