Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd Empty
PostSubject: Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd   Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:19 pm

Anyone hear of the webzine Sonic Cathedral? If not they are a webzine dedicated to females in metal. They recently released a 2 cd compilation of 32 different bands. I know some of you listen to female fronted bands so most of you will probably like this and its only $10 so pick up a copy. My band has a song on there as well. Heres some info about it taken from their site.

Sonic Cathedral & partners present the much anticipated follow up to the 2005 compilation release "Sirens" entitled "A World of Sirens". This affordable 2 cd release features 32 bands from 13 different countries offering a diverse collection of AOR, Rock, Metal, Extreme Metal, Beauty n Beast Metal, Theatrical metal?... It's all here, and more than a few bands are guaranteed to catch your attention. This compilation is not about Nightwish or Lacuna Coil *See Beautiful Voices*, it is about discovering perhaps the next great band that still remains unnoticed.

"Discovering new bands & their music along with keeping the release affordable is what we wished to produce, and I think we have done quite a nice job bringing together some very diverse bands into one affordable compilation." *John Wolff / Sonic Cathedral*

Welcome to A WORLD OF SIRENS circa 2008

CD 1:

After Forever - Equally Destructive
Ebony Ark - Ecstasy
Stolen Babies - Tall Tales
Cardamon - When Space & Time Collide
Shadowside - Highlight
Bloodflowerz - The Last Dance
Brave - Hold On
Unexpect - Meet me at the Carrousel
Markize - Another Breath
Agua de Annique - Beautiful One
Sylver Myst - Devoted Yet Unable
A New Dawn - Veil of Charity
Anadies - Unseen
Dendura - Isis
Ancestral Legacy - Chosen Destiny
Pin-Up Went Down - Get Ready to Sweep

CD 2:

Diablo Swing Orchestra - Balrog Boogie
Epica - Sancta Terra
La-Ventura - Trefoil
Witchbreed - Brotherhood of Fang & Claw
Chaoswave - Rise
Gwyllion - Trinity
Phoenix Reign - Masquerade Angel
Dead-End Track - Sun to Fall
Dylath-Leen - The Awakening
Skeptical Minds - Skeleton Key
Echoes of Eternity - Voices in a Dream
Akphaezya - The Bottle of Lie
Adastreia - The Reach
Dyonisis - Hunter
Ayin Aleph - Valpurgis Night
Dremora - Martyrs & Madmen

Heres a link to their site http://www.soniccathedral.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd   Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:48 pm

There's a lot of great bands on their. Why pimp this thing and not your band's album, weirdo?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd   Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 12:56 pm

women in metal....pffffttt. how ridiculous.

A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd   Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 1:59 pm

Eyesore wrote:
There's a lot of great bands on their. Why pimp this thing and not your band's album, weirdo?

How much more pimping can I do? lol Everyone here already knows about my band so its not like theres anything new to tell yet. Although later today I might let everyone hear another newer song we did not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd   Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:00 pm

mc666 wrote:

Who wouldve thought right? don\'t know
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd   Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:31 pm

mc666 wrote:

I know. I couldn't believe it when I read this! It's so unbelieveable I ordered a copy just to have proof!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd   Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:42 pm

lol!

Well wait till you hear that god aweful band Phoenix Reign. You might even just want to skip that track its just hoooooooooooooorible Razz
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd   Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:56 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
lol!

Well wait till you hear that god aweful band Phoenix Reign. You might even just want to skip that track its just hoooooooooooooorible Razz

That band has already burned me on buying a cd. lol! just kidding
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd   Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:21 pm

Ah I wouldnt blame you. Their drummer is god awful and hes a total jerk
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd   Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:46 pm

thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd   Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:58 pm

Very Happy anytime
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd   Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:00 pm

You could buy Phoenix Reigns album here at www.phoenixreign.com if you want to see how bad they really are. Its a decent price so you dont have to worry about breaking the bank on something thats as bad as their album is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd   Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic Cathedral Compilation cd
Page 1 of 1