Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rockarma - BAD JUNE video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Rockarma - BAD JUNE video Empty
PostSubject: Rockarma - BAD JUNE video   Rockarma - BAD JUNE video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e_46tUdUTQ

Something for the old school '80s hair/melodic rock fans around here... their guitarist (Pete Fry) is a friend from another forum I frequent. If ya's like Dokken, Firehouse, Stryper, etc. I hope you'll dig these guys too. The song comes off their current CD (BRING IT!) which is available from Kivel Records...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Rockarma - BAD JUNE video   Rockarma - BAD JUNE video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 2:25 pm

Good album!

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Rockarma - BAD JUNE video   Rockarma - BAD JUNE video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:03 pm

sounded good
thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Rockarma - BAD JUNE video   Rockarma - BAD JUNE video Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:11 pm

Kivel needs to promote this band more IMO.

PostSubject: Re: Rockarma - BAD JUNE video   Rockarma - BAD JUNE video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockarma - BAD JUNE video
Page 1 of 1