Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock

Go down 
+12
Lurideath
ultrametal
Thrasher73
XYZ
Metal Misfit
Troublezone
James B.
stevegarveyfan
INVADERS
GrandNational
mc666
fingers
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Empty
PostSubject: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:40 pm

its clearly 1. CC Deville why did he and Poison release that awful balllad every rose has its thorn
that says enough. Poison should of kept Ritchie Kotzen he could smurf poo on CC Deville anyday

2. Kurt Cobain most OVERRated and Sloppiest Guitarist in grunge (Im sure ultmetal would agree with me haha)

3. the guitarist in Twisted Sister very sloppy but still Twisted Sister still Rule

4. the guitarist in Linkin Park

5. the guitarists in Trivium
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:42 pm

i doubt i've heard the worst yet, unless i count my own playing.

GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:05 pm

This should be re-titled: Top 5 worst threads in metal/grunge/rock Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:13 pm

GrandNational wrote:
This should be re-titled: Top 5 worst threads in metal/grunge/rock Smile
lol!
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:47 pm

I agree with most of the guitarists in Fingers top 5 but disagree with trivium being there.
Although Trivium are a hype band at the moment, there's no denying that the two guitarists in that band are very good.
It's a shame they couldn't put there skills to something more useful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:52 pm

It's always good to know the names of the guys you're bagging on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:03 pm

Most of the time, if they're really bad, they're not famous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:04 pm

Schbopo wrote:

don\'t know
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:46 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
Schbopo wrote:

don\'t know

lol! This sounds like one of those bad Confucius says wisdom: Most of time, if they really bad, they not famous!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:49 pm

fingers wrote:

3. the guitarist in Twisted Sister very sloppy but still Twisted Sister still Rule

There are 2 guitarists in TS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:54 pm

spectrefate wrote:
fingers wrote:

Yeah, but he's talking about the bad one.

"Right. But this one goes to 11."
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:55 pm

Mick Carlisle of Mortification. I LOVED his rhythm guitar playing, but he wasn't much on soloin'. Even he admits to that. But I really liked his rhythm stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 8:59 pm

stevegarveyfan wrote:
Mick Carlisle of Mortification. I LOVED his rhythm guitar playing, but he wasn't much on soloin'. Even he admits to that. But I really liked his rhythm stuff.
This is not a serious thread. Cut the crap. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:51 pm

Any player of Dream Theatre. Wanky, wanky, long drawn out pretentious solo, wanky.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:55 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Any player of Dream Theatre. Wanky, wanky, long drawn out pretentious solo, wanky.

I wasn't aware that Dream Theater had more than one guitarist.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:05 pm

John Petrucci is a great guitar player.

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12658

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:34 pm

The one armed guy in Leppard, just think how great he'd be on guitar if he had both arms ?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:35 pm

James B. wrote:
The one armed guy in Leppard, just think how great he'd be on guitar if he had both arms ?
the guy with one arm is the drummer

James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12658

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:01 pm

mc666 wrote:
James B. wrote:
the guy with one arm is the drummer

Not to be disrespectful towards you, but I know that already. Guess either you didn't get the joke or it wasn't funny ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:06 pm

Mick Mars
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17096

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:08 pm

Eyesore wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
fingers wrote:

Yeah, but he's talking about the bad one.

"Right. But this one goes to 11."

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:16 pm

GrandNational wrote:

lol! This sounds like one of those bad Confucius says wisdom: Most of time, if they really bad, they not famous!

Laughing very hard

Going to sig!
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:33 pm

Eyesore wrote:
stevegarveyfan wrote:
This is not a serious thread. Cut the crap. lol!

Cut the crap...I think there was a demo by that title, put out by a band called The Warning. Remember 'em?
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:37 pm

Guys from Nickelback. That whole bands sucks. top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock 288219
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:06 am

🇬🇹
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock   top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

top 5 worst guitarists in metal/grunge/rock
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next