Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood"

Go down 
+16
TheGooch
sam
Leatherface
EvyMetal
Lurideath
ultmetal
nevermore
A Handful of Wayne
TrogDawn
INVADERS
DeathCult
Thrasher73
mc666
Temple of Blood
Olafsto
MetalGuy71
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood"   Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:35 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood"   Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:36 pm

John Bush walks all over Joey Belladonna vocally...
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood"   Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:39 pm

i loved Bush era Anthrax, as much as Belladonna. it sounded like two different bands though.

i didn't lose respect for Anthrax until they screwed over Bush in favor of grabbing the big "reunion tour" cash bag. like the albums they did with Bush meant nothing. i was glad when Joey walked away from them again. it served them right.

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood"   Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:45 pm

spectrefate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

I liked that one too. Same with Saxon's Heavy Metal Thunder. I don't mind that Exodus is re-recording the album, I'm just not a fan of Dukes. Now if it was Souza re-doing it, well then sign me up, sailor!

Yeah, what he said.

I like the way yous talk!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood"   Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:47 pm

Belladonna did a interview where he said why he was kicked out of anthrax because he was turning into an alcoholic or something. Im sure the other guys were too probably still are but his was to the point of not being able to perform, write etc..

Who cares though. Hes been gone for so long now anyway. When he and Dan came back for the reunion it was cool and its a shame they couldnt put out a new album but whatever things happen for a reason. I like Anthrax for their music mainly and I didnt start getting into them until Bush was in the band anyway.
Look at all the other bands that have had singer changes over the years some have had 3 or 4 different singers throughout their career but if they write good songs then who cares? Just because they changed and arent what you grew up listening to you can just throw them away? I cant do that if I like a band I like what they do until they put out some real crap then i'll move on otherwise im a fan for life.

PostSubject: Re: Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood"   Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:02 pm

Quote :

You are generally on target 99% of the time, S [you know how similar our collective tastes are]. Too bad that opinion, imo, falls in the 1%.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood"   Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:04 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :

You are generally on target 99% of the time, S [you know how similar our collective tastes are]. Too bad that opinion, imo, falls in the 1%.

Belladonna is decent...not a bad singer at all...I just prefer Bush's tone and delivery...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood"   Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exodus re-records "Bonded By Blood"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3