Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exodus - Bonded By Blood

Go down 
+13
Thrasher73
INVADERS
kmorg
TH Joe
ultmetal
Invader
Fat Freddy
SideShowDisaSter
Required Fields
sovdat
krokus
KissinMaiden
AchrisK
17 posters
AuthorMessage
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

Exodus - Bonded By Blood Empty
PostSubject: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 3:56 pm

Man, I just got this CD. I had this album back in the day, and it was a favorite. I had the CD a few years ago, but somehow got rid of it. Now I have it again. What a killer thrash release. Monster riffs, man!

The lyrics are funny as hell-o kitty!

The rotting hide, the burning flesh
the smell and I agree!

classic. That was always a favorite.

I also remember thinking that, during the song Bonded By Blood where he says, "intense metal is all that you need", I always thought it sounded like "death metal is all that you need". Funny.

ack
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 4:01 pm

I love this album, I was thinking of ordering on ebay this weekend. We'll see what my miniscule budget allows.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 4:03 pm

Have it on vinyl and of course its a killer and a classic. Not much more to say about it. A real buy or die album for any thrash/speed metal fan that still dont have it.
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 4:06 pm

The beast prepares for battle

and you prepare to die!

(Same as you, I used to think that it was like "Are you prepared for metal? Are you prepared to die!?") Smile

My favorite Exodus album! and all-time classic!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28454

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 4:14 pm

Bang your head against the stage!

A classic album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4602

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 6:23 pm

Excellent album, though I prefer the next two with Zetro on vocals. Never was a big fan of Baloff. Musically, though, there ain't nothin' to complain about! Thrash-tastic!

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 7:49 pm

THE EXODUS ATTACK!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:23 pm

🤘 You can't go wrong with any of the first three Exodus albums! It's a tough call to name an absolute favorite, I would probably flip flop between BONDED and PLEASURES OF THE FLESH... and my answer would probably change depending on what time of day you asked me.
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 3:46 pm

Great album. My favorite Exodus album with "Pleasures Of The Flesh".
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 4:37 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Excellent album, though I prefer the next two
with Zetro on vocals. Never was a big fan of Baloff. Musically, though,
there ain't nothin' to complain about! Thrash-tastic!

I prefer the next two with Zetro as well, but this is a good thrasher as well.
Back to top Go down
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
TH Joe

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 2:02 am

"Bonded By Blood" is a great album. My second fave Exodus cd after "Fabulous Disaster".
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 5:33 am

My favorite with the band. Relentless thrash!

Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 8:39 am

Bonded by Blood is an excellent CD, not my fav though
My fav Exodus CD is Force of Habit....

I never knew why people said that CD was Crap.... is heavy as a real heavy thing (lol)

But Bonded By Blood is one hell of a thrash platter
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 1:52 pm

MY LEAST FAV OF THEIRS.I ALWAYS LIKED SOUSA BETTER THAN BALOFF.AND THEIR CRAZY EVIL APPROACH ON THIS ONE WAS A JOKE.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeFri May 26, 2017 11:43 pm

Probably my favorite thrash album of all time. Why can't bands produce crazy original riffs like this?...all the riffs are proper on this. Baloff is the best thrash vocalist of the era imo.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 2:11 am

It was their only good one until they acquired Rob Dukes. Since they ditched him, they are back to sucking.

I'm not a fan of their whiffle thrash/Souza eras.

manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeSat May 27, 2017 7:47 am

This album was a big deal at the time of its release, at least in the metal press if not to the general buying public. Its a great album that always made a lot of lists that magazine's are so fond of, best of metal albums of all time, blah blah blah
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 3:45 am

I was just listening to this one yesterday. By far one of the best thrash albums if all time. There are very few, what I consider, perfect albums, and this is one of them. Not a weak moment on the entire thing imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodus - Bonded By Blood   Exodus - Bonded By Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exodus - Bonded By Blood
Page 1 of 1