Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C.C. Deville found God

Go down 
+9
ensiferum2k
Fat Freddy
DeathCult
sam
Glenn Rogers
MetalGuy71
skullsmasher
Shiney
mc666
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

C.C. Deville found God Empty
PostSubject: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:10 am

http://www.vimeo.com/1313066
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:23 am

good for him. he's still an untalented, overweight transvestite though.

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:24 am

In that video he looks like a normal size tranny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:28 am

Not sure if he's aware of this, but God clearly doesn't like him much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:47 am

Another Jew for Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:33 am

I always felt the phrase 'Found God" hysterical....

"We were rearranging the living room and when we moved the sofa out from the wall, there he was...God amongst the dust bunnies and hot wheels cars...it was the damndest thing..... lol!

could just be my humor though...

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:35 am

No, I'm right there with you, Shiney.

God doesn't play hide and seek, he's always there. Although if he did play hide and seek, he'd kinda have an unfair advantage. Smile
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:12 am

I've met C.C. a couple of times. The first time was back in 1986 at Poison's album release party at the Bootleger in Phoenix AZ., he was a jerk. Then again in the late 90's or early 2000's at Journal Pavilion in Albuquerque NM. He was not only a jerk but a total freak as well. He reminded me of Mike Myers on the old SNL skit where he played Deiter, "want to touch my monkey". I looked at my wife and said "This dude is gross, lets get outta here" and we left. It's a good thing that God loves this guy, cause I think he's an A** Hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:22 am

I've always bagged on C.C. as being under-talented, boring, etc...but seeing him live in 99 and then seeing him play on VH1 Classic (they aired the new DVD) he's actually a better player than I ever gave him credit for...maybe since getting clean he's practiced his ass off or something, but he's better than people think...
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 am

I think he's a better player than most people give him credit for, but the few times I've seen Poison live, he runs around so much, rolling around on the stage like he's having a fit and it effects his playing. If he calmed down a bit, shut his pie-hole and really just let his fingers fly, he'd get a little more recognition as a decent player.

The whole "finding God" thing reminds me of the part in Forrest Gump when Lt. Dan says "Have you found Jesus Christ" and Forrest says "I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:30 am

Ya don't always need talent to be entertaining. Just look around here......
Back to top Go down
Glenn Rogers
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:50 am

Here is a Metal note for you all. Bruce/ CC was in a band called St. James before he joined Poison. The Drummer of that band was Glen M. from Vengeance Rising....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:50 pm

Quote :
Ya don't always need talent to be entertaining. Just look around here..

That's true.........wait............. :kickbutt:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:07 pm

Glenn Rogers wrote:
Here is a Metal note for you all. Bruce/ CC was in a band called St. James before he joined Poison. The Drummer of that band was Glen M. from Vengeance Rising....

There has to be pics of this somewhere...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:28 pm

Shiney wrote:

"We were rearranging the living room and when we moved the sofa out from the wall, there he was...God amongst the dust bunnies and hot wheels cars...it was the damndest thing..... lol!

lol!

Not just you. Remember how I said I've intended on doing one-panel comics again for ages now? Well, here's what happens to my brilliant ideas:

C.C. Deville found God Comics

Notice the arrow. I have hundreds of those stickies. Half of them make no sense at all. Like one just says "Mall Spider Survey." What? Haha. Some day I'll draw them all, I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:09 pm

yeah I heard about this a few days ago. I say awesome wether or not I appreciate his guitar playing.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 8:51 pm

Shiney wrote:

my uncle found god in his cheerios
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:41 pm

I found Jesus, hes in my trunk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:45 pm

I found Jesus in a dumpster once. Another time I found him after digging a whole. Totally random. I have a friend that found him in the middle of the road once. Crazy! Oh, and I found him under a barrel once, too. That guy is cool.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:47 pm

Jesus rules at hide & seek.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:53 pm

I need new glasses... I swear when I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it said "C.C. DeVille Found Dead," and my first thought was "well, it was bound to happen sooner or later."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:01 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I need new glasses... I swear when I first saw the title of this thread, I thought it said "C.C. DeVille Found Dead," and my first thought was "well, it was bound to happen sooner or later."

Exactly what I saw and thought. lol!
Back to top Go down
Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:56 am

Another one? Well, just so long as he keeps quiet about it and doesn't get like Head (Korn).
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:16 am

ensiferum2k wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Exactly what I saw and thought. lol!

Now that you guys have mentioned it, that's all I see. Everytime I look at the topics, I see "CC DeVille Found Dead". Thanks you wankers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:53 am

Are you freaks going to comment on the topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.C. Deville found God   C.C. Deville found God Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C.C. Deville found God
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next