Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Queensryche Art I Just Found

Go down 
+4
Tall Tyrion
DallasBlack
the sentinel
nevermore
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Empty
PostSubject: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:37 pm

These were stuck in an old notebook of lyrics/poetry. They're from when I was about 15 or 16, at least the second picture (it says 1991). The first picture looks older to me. I barely remember drawing them, but I thought it was a pretty cool discovery from my past. Better than an illegitimate kid, I guess.

Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Qr01

Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Qr02

I assume that's the queen of the reich in that first picture. lol!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:50 pm

That's some nice work!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:00 pm

That is so feckin' cool 🤘
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:14 pm

You are one talented S.O.B.-I HATE YOUR STINKING GUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!
just kidding
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:26 pm

I actually don't draw anymore at all. Drawing skill is something you lose over time. I mean, I could definitely get back into it, but it would take some serious work. A few years back I tried to get into doing comics again, but was discouraged at how bad I was drawing. Bodies were all distorted and stupid-looking, my ability to draw facial expressions was severely limited. Haha. I sort of sucked, at least in comparison to what I used to draw.

I don't even think those above are that good. I could do way better back then, but I've always been a cartoonist, so nothing ever looked real. Oh well. But thanks for the compliments. I just thought they'd be cool to post.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:32 pm

Very cool stuff. I think they came out great. 🤘

The Queen of the Ryche has one serious afro. lol!
Back to top Go down
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 9:47 pm

cool drawings. Your color and shading is really cool.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:02 am

Let's see you draw the same thing with that drawing thing for photoshop you bought!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 3:13 am

EvyMetal wrote:
Let's see you draw the same thing with that drawing thing for photoshop you bought!
I drew this in Photoshop one night at work, with a mouse:

Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Blt_42
Back to top Go down
ghostintheruins
Metal novice
Metal novice
ghostintheruins

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:38 am

Very cool drawings. I can barely draw stick men lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:04 am

Cool Eyesore!

Nice drawings!

I used to be pretty good at drawing too when I was younger (it's all I ever did at school) but I've barely even picked up a pencil in years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 1:47 pm

Nice dude. I always wanted to draw but my art talent got sold off for my bad looks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:33 pm

decapitate wrote:
...but I've barely even picked up a pencil in years.
Same here. I've even forgotten how to write in cursive! lol!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 7:39 pm

Cool art.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Queensryche Art I Just Found   Some Queensryche Art I Just Found Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Queensryche Art I Just Found
Page 1 of 1