Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?

Go down 
+8
Thrasher73
thejokeriv
Stender
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
Tall Tyrion
mc666
XYZ
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Empty
PostSubject: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:19 pm

Honestly, I have no idea. I'm a Republician, but McCain hasn't won me over. Obama is pretty likeable, but that's because NBC paints him as someone who can do no wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:42 pm

Dave Mustaine.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:56 am

Bob Barr

Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:57 am

That settles it for me.... Barr/Mustaine. '08! :bangyerhead:
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:57 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:
i thought you go for that Richard Simmons write in

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:04 am

Jon Oliva or Willie Nelson.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:45 am

mc666 wrote:
Tall Tyrion wrote:
i thought you go for that Richard Simmons write in

That was my back up plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:15 am

I voted for Zappa in 88, 92, & '96 [although he had already passed away]. It really makes no difference what fool you vote for - they won't do a damn thing for ya, anyways. And don't take me wrong, democracy as a theory, is the best system. But, it has been soooooo perverted in this country, that if I voted, I would feel that the action of voting itself would be hypicritcal to my personal morality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:17 am

Dear Lord, I'm glad someone else sees things at least little like I do. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:55 pm

I'm waiting for the G4y Cannibal Nazi Black Panther Party to announce their candidate before I make my final decision.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:58 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'm waiting for the G4y Cannibal Nazi Black Panther Party to announce their candidate before I make my final decision.

Well it won't be Jesse "Nad Cutter" Jackson, I'd bet. Smile
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 4:48 pm

Ive only voted once for Zappa. Other than that I could care less, not like our votes matter anyway. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:12 pm

My Vote that dosnt count will go to the Ron Paul write-in. Even though the U.S govt is in the process of taking our rights away and establising a New world order its still exciting to be able to participate in an election for the first time. I registered Pacific Green in March.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:19 pm

I don't like Obama at all. I can't back someone that is half-white but says he's black. McCain is a big boxing fan, so maybe he'll get my vote.

Oh wait, I don't vote. Never mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 6:30 pm

Maybe McCain cause I like to think he'd clean up the deficit but I really don't expect much anymore.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:16 pm

Stender wrote:
My Vote that dosnt count will go to the Ron Paul write-in. Even though the U.S govt is in the process of taking our rights away and establising a New world order its still exciting to be able to participate in an election for the first time. I registered Pacific Green in March.

They said they same thing about my first presidentail election I could vote in, Bush V. Michael "I'd pardon a criminal who raped my wife" dukakis
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:47 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I don't like Obama at all. I can't back someone that is half-white but says he's black.
Halle Berry does that too, but i'd back her up.

right into me.

Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:55 pm

The problem is, a Berry/Mustaine ticket would never work. I've heard Dave's thoughts on a woman in the White House..... lol!

A Berry/Barr tickey might work, but no one would be able to say it with a straight face. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:58 pm

Actually TT,a Berry Barr sounds pretty good
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:03 pm

Now in three delicious flavors!
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:13 pm

McCain. I am not thrilled by any of them but for the life of me I cannot figure out why everyone loves Obama when he has said he will raise taxes (on gas no less), nationalize health care and negociate with the Iranians...

Alex

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:34 am

mc666 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
I don't like Obama at all. I can't back someone that is half-white but says he's black.
Halle Berry does that too, but i'd back her up.

right into me.
I can agree with this hypocrisy.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:41 pm

exact33 wrote:
McCain. I am not thrilled by any of them but for the life of me I cannot figure out why everyone loves Obama when he has said he will raise taxes (on gas no less), nationalize health care and negociate with the Iranians...

Alex

Obama - Taking more $$$ out of your pocket!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:45 pm

All the candidates are wankers and I might just sit this one out. However, because Obama makes me sick , I will probably vote for McCain to spite him.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:49 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Dear Lord, I'm glad someone else sees things at least little like I do. Smile

Even though I am the opposite of you two on many of my views, I am leaning towards adopting your philosophies (as is my dad, one of staunchest conservatives I know). I used to be pretty passionate about politics but most of the wankers in government these days have soured me on it. I might just say to heck with most of it and let God take care of the rest (in other words, whatever will be will be).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?   Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who the hell you voting for in the Presidenial election?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next