Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UK election

Go down 
+4
Schbopo
chewie
Smindas
fingers
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

Number of posts : 815

UK election Empty
PostSubject: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:46 am

just wandering if any of you who are from the UK think of the current election and who is better david cameron or Gordon brown.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Neither, I voted for Nick Clegg / Liberal Democrats. Having said that, Brown is certainly the lesser of two evils from your choices. David Cameron is appalling.

Metal master
Metal master
fingers

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:08 am

Smindas wrote:
David Cameron is appalling.
Why's that?

I did abit of research unfortunately he supports fox hunting and has a history of cocaine addiction. After reading his biography on wikipedia I got the impression he was a young male version of Margret Thatcher. Anyway how do you find him appalling? Gordon Brown is useless as well completely incompetent for being Prime Minister
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:32 pm

What parties are similar to what we have in the U.S.? Democrat, Republican, etc.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:27 pm

fingers wrote:
Smindas wrote:
Why's that?

I did abit of research unfortunately he supports fox hunting and has a history of cocaine addiction. After reading his biography on wikipedia I got the impression he was a young male version of Margret Thatcher. Anyway how do you find him appalling? Gordon Brown is useless as well completely incompetent for being Prime Minister
Exactly, he's a young male Margaret Thatcher. The Tories already damaged this country once with her, I don't really think we need that again.

Metal master
Metal master
fingers

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Smindas wrote:
fingers wrote:
Smindas wrote:
Why's that?

Exactly, he's a young male Margaret Thatcher. The Tories already damaged this country once with her, I don't really think we need that again.
Thats one of the reasons why my family moved to Australia because my parents hated Margret Thatcher
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:58 pm

chewie wrote:
What parties are similar to what we have in the U.S.? Democrat, Republican, etc.

Tories are like the Republicans all right wing and the Labor party (the party that Gordon brown represents) is the Democrats
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Ringo Starr 2010
Back to top Go down
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:11 am

I don't care who becomes PM tbh. All of them are a bunch of retards and the country won't get any better regardless of who is in charge. David Cameron has billboards saying things that Gordon Brown did and shouldn't have and that's why he shouldn't be PM. Not for me, no sorry, maybe he should think about why he should be PM and not why Mr Brown shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:59 pm

fingers wrote:
chewie wrote:

Tories are like the Republicans all right wing and the Labor party (the party that Gordon brown represents) is the Democrats

Thank You...
Back to top Go down

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:53 am

i didnt vote didnt like any of the parties if the communists had of been there i may have voted them lol
Back to top Go down
fingers
Metal master
Metal master
fingers

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:21 am

So what do you all think of the recent outcome?
Back to top Go down

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:31 am

dont like the idea of a hung parliament its gona take 10 times longer for them to make a decision over anything now it sucks ass well an truly maybe i should start a revolution then
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:31 am

Generalhybrid wrote:
dont like the idea of a hung parliament its gona take 10 times longer for them to make a decision over anything now it sucks ass well an truly maybe i should start a revolution then

A little revolution every now and then is a good thing
Back to top Go down

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:43 am

exactly see someone who thinks like i do
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:49 am

Generalhybrid wrote:
exactly see someone who thinks like i do

Well, I am a more of a Libertarian and would never vote for a communist!
Back to top Go down

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:05 pm

i wld only vote for them because they give every1 the same rights and percentage on taxes so rich people pay the goverment more so yeah i like the idea tht rich people dont get treated better coz they got cash 2 flash
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Generalhybrid wrote:
i wld only vote for them because they give every1 the same rights and percentage on taxes so rich people pay the goverment more so yeah i like the idea tht rich people dont get treated better coz they got cash 2 flash

it is a noble sentinement but in practice communism does not equal bring about equality.

snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:48 pm

fingers wrote:
So what do you all think of the recent outcome?

Politicians are all as bad as each other. It doesn't matter who gets in, they'll end up making the same mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:46 am

fingers wrote:
chewie wrote:

Nah, I'd say the Tories are more like moderate/liberal Republicans, Liberal Democrats are like left wing Democrats, and Labor's ideology is social democracy... which means Americans would see 'em as communists. Razz
Back to top Go down

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:04 am

and ukip are basically nazis lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UK election Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK election   UK election Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK election
Page 1 of 1