Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a personal question for those who want to answer

Go down 
+24
EvyMetal
scottmitchell74
romeolimagolf
Troublezone
juanmiguel
tohostudios
TheGooch
DallasBlack
akeldama
mc666
Thrasher73
Rex
Fat Freddy
James B.
SAHB Healer
thejokeriv
Shiney
Tall Tyrion
DeathCult
kmorg
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Stender
Martin
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:38 pm

I believe in alllllllll that TV crap! lol!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:57 pm

I have relationship with my Creator

My take is pretty much summed up by this...It isn't what you put into the body that defiles it, but what comes out?

If you judge another regarding the choice of lyrical content and musical style, it makes it difficult to honestly be acting in love.

I am very new here but I reeally dig the interaction, very informative and lots o' fun.

Laterz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:01 pm

I made up my own religion
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:09 pm

spectrefate wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:

Forgotten your roots in that sun?

West Virginia is the beginning of the South. Smile

Thats BS, Maryland is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:20 pm

Schbopo wrote:
I made up my own religion

Personally, I would be fearful of doing that. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:24 pm

I am a believer/follower in/of Christ and the Bible.I also like pie and Chess pie totally pwns all other pie mentioned.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:35 pm

DeathCult wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:

Thats BS, Maryland is.

Yes, that is true that the mason dixon line is in MD, but that state for all intensive purposes is a "northern" state. I live just across the border in VA and most people in VA wouldn't dare live in MD (taxes too high to start with). West by God VA is not far from my house either.

I should make up my own religion - I wonder if I could get on TV and get lots of people to give me money for the glory of what ever god I decide to put in my religion. I could have a special - the tithe until it hurts telethon.

On the other hand, I'd have to answer to God when I die for it, so maybe not Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:06 am

I also like Uncle's take on it.

Of course their is only one cobbler to rule them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:08 am

Phoenix Rising wrote:
I am a believer/follower in/of Christ and the Bible.I also like pie and Chess pie totally pwns all other pie mentioned.

I've wanted to try Chess Pie. But don't the chess pieces get stuck in between your teeth?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:39 am

I'm not as hardcore as some of the folks here but I do attend church somewhat regularly and try not to do anything that'll p*ss off the Big Guy Upstairs.

So I guess I'm not exactly Ned Flanders, but then I'm not Glenn Benton either. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:19 am

Stender Says:
Quote :
apple cobbler.

There's my Oregon brother!! I like you more every day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:26 am

Which would you want in your mouth?

a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Cobblerrj2
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:31 am

Shiney wrote:
And it's all about CHERRY Cobbler

I agree with this, and equally hot STRAWBERRY Cobbler with a big blob of ice cream melting all over the top of it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:10 am

I believe in Happy Days!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:56 am

thejokeriv wrote:
DeathCult wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:

Thats BS, Maryland is.

Yes, that is true that the mason dixon line is in MD, but that state for all intensive purposes is a "northern" state. I live just across the border in VA and most people in VA wouldn't dare live in MD (taxes too high to start with). West by God VA is not far from my house either.

I should make up my own religion - I wonder if I could get on TV and get lots of people to give me money for the glory of what ever god I decide to put in my religion. I could have a special - the tithe until it hurts telethon.

On the other hand, I'd have to answer to God when I die for it, so maybe not Wink

I lived there at one point, trust me, theres enough good ol boys there to make a sequel to deliverance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:05 pm

blackberry cobbler w/ vanilla ice cream is screaming delicious
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:04 pm

WTF is Chess Pie?

I made cobblers t work today...thought of you all...I made 75 pounds...divvied into 8 inch square pans...I made several...apple, peach, cherry, blueberry and lemon....

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:06 pm

Which flavor did you stick your wiener in?
Smile
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:08 pm

I stick my weiner in everything I bake....the special ingredient is LOVE!!!

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Love and Jizz.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:40 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Stender Says:
Quote :
apple cobbler.

There's my Oregon brother!! I like you more every day!

Yep, I know it. Very Happy Those southern boys just dont understand their pies.

My grandma has this ultra dope recipe for apple pie that includes kellogg corn flakes on the top. Too bad we couldnt hang out last month, you missed out on a potential sampling.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:25 pm

Shiney wrote:
I believe in God...and that Jesus is His son.

I believe there is a personal relationship between they and I and that is all that matters...not what others think...or how they think the worship thing need be done..

In the end all that matters is what has transpired in THAT relationship...

And it's all about CHERRY Cobbler...and I'm a baker...

I agree with Shiney.Its all about your Relationship with Jesus.
And Cherry beats Peach any day!
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Up from the ghetto with the help of my stilleto.....
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:42 pm

i believe in not believing in belief. believe it or not.

akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:48 pm

Stender wrote:
I'm a christian that has a relationship with Jesus Christ and not just a follower of a religion. Cool

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a personal question for those who want to answer   a personal question for those who want to answer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a personal question for those who want to answer
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next