Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favorite beer

Go down 
+12
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Tall Tyrion
SAHB Healer
DeathCult
mc666
exact33
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
MetalH
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3892

Your favorite beer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:33 pm

Becks is the best to me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:49 pm

Quote :

Fat Freddy wrote:

spectrefate wrote:
You and your PBR kills me. Mad props, young man! An RV and PBR. Man needs nothing more. Smile

When spending the weekend in an RV park surrounded by your wife's family, you need QUANTITY of beer, not necessarily QUALITY. Thus, the PBR fits the bill nicely.

If I was in that situation, I'd need something more potent. I'm thinking black tar heroin.
Meth, shoot it straight into the neck.

Last edited by emptytomb1 on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:31 pm

For cheap beer, Bud Light is mighty tasty, but I prefer the good stuff.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:22 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Accroding to the Australians, Fosters is Asutrialian for the beast (Milwalkee's best)

True... a couple of Aussies that I know on another forum have assured me that Foster's is actually Australian for "urine," haha.

Haha, you know ironically Foster's Lager is incredibly unpopular down here in Australia and is bypassed in favour for its company's (CUB)other more mainstream and popular brews being Crown Lager, Carlton Draught and my favourite Victoria Bitter or simply known as VB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:32 pm

Sounds like Foster's is the Budweiser of Australia. Bud is for those that don't know any better up here.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:09 am

spectrefate wrote:
Sounds like Foster's is the Budweiser of Australia. Bud is for those that don't know any better up here.

Yeah because when i think American Beer the first thing that comes into my mind is Budweiser, maybe because it's their ad's or commercial's.

*Your experience could be the same but sub American with Australian and Budweiser with Foster's.
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:24 am

Tall Tyrion wrote:

Drank a lot of Bud Light back in the day. Now I think it tastes like sign
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:53 pm

rattpoison wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

Yeah because when i think American Beer the first thing that comes into my mind is Budweiser, maybe because it's their ad's or commercial's.

*Your experience could be the same but sub American with Australian and Budweiser with Foster's.

In Ireland, Bud cost twice as much a guiness since's it's an "import"
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:49 pm

MetalH wrote:
Tall Tyrion wrote:

Drank a lot of Bud Light back in the day. Now I think it tastes like sign

I used to be pretty reluctant about it. Miller Lite was my choice for a cheap beer, but after so many months in the band I was in up until May, I developed a taste for it. Now Miller Lite tastes a little off to me.

And after I finish off the Linie's, I have some Black Butte Porter waiting in the wings.... yummy! Cool
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:37 am

MetalH wrote:
Once in a while I do enjoy a Sparks too. I had one tonight with some frozen pizza and it hit the spot.

OH LAWDY, My friends were brewing up a little concoction the other day:

Get a King Cobra 40 oz. Drink it to the label, then pour a whole can of Sparks directly into it. I guess it tastes like Pixie Stix or candy for that matter, I wouldn't know...
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:46 am

rattpoison wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

This is my fear about traveling abroad in search of good beer. I dread that people might buy me Bud and Miller all the time when they found out I was American, trying to be nice and make me feel at home. Has this ever happened to any of you?
It happened to me once with music in the hood in Gary Ind. My friend had all this killer blues and funk, and but he wanted to make me feel at home so he put on...SONNY and CHER! I'm white, but not that white.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:03 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I don't know if I have a hands-down favorite, but my default choice is usually Yeungling Lager or Heineken when they are available.

Quote :
White Russians are my favorite.

The Dude abides.

Smurfing A, I got a rash.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:46 am

DeathCult wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
I don't know if I have a hands-down favorite, but my default choice is usually Yeungling Lager or Heineken when they are available.

Quote :
White Russians are my favorite.

The Dude abides.

Smurfing A, I got a rash.

Sorry to hear about your rug, dude. It really tied the room together.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'm drinking a Yuengling Lager right now. Goooood stuff from the mountains of Pennsylvania!!

I love Yuengling! There's only ONE thing that sucks about it- they don't sell it where I live.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Animal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
I'm drinking a Yuengling Lager right now. Goooood stuff from the mountains of Pennsylvania!!

I love Yuengling! There's only ONE thing that sucks about it- they don't sell it where I live.

its all over the place by me Smile great stuff!

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:42 am

exact33 wrote:
Animal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Heck yea! I downed 5 or 6 of them Saturday night at the local watering hole with a few buddies while we played Maiden and Megadeth on the jukebox.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:02 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
Animal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Heck yea! I downed 5 or 6 of them Saturday night at the local watering hole with a few buddies while we played Maiden and Megadeth on the jukebox.

i know there are different kinds of beer out there but I really enjoy Yuengling. Its not a sipping beer but it has a good taste to it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite beer
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3