Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favorite beer

Go down 
+12
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
scottmitchell74
Tall Tyrion
SAHB Healer
DeathCult
mc666
exact33
Fat Freddy
tohostudios
MetalH
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

Your favorite beer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:53 pm

I think it's a cool way to relate to each other. Just another reason to come to the HOM convention next year. I'd love to share a beer with all of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:49 pm

MetalH wrote:
I think it's a cool way to relate to each other. Just another reason to come to the HOM convention next year. I'd love to share a beer with all of you.

Dooooooooood! It won't be the same without you.

Just save 37c every three days. It's working for ScottMitchell......
Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:33 am

LOL! That's a damn good idea. Maybe I can don a certain suit and sell gumballs for extra cash too..... Your favorite beer - Page 2 811939
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:57 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
I've been threatening to take up drinking. I'll do it! It sounds like you guys are really passionate about it.

Bad idea S&M. That would almost certainly put you over the top of Ohio guidlines for methane emissions, for one thing. Don't go there!
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:15 am

Ha!! Luckily I live in Texas these days. Very Happy

(I hate the stuff, though, so no worries. I just feel left out at work or here when the beer chat starts. Smile I'm intrigued by all the little micro-brews and if/when I visit Europe someday it will seem an awful waste of all the pubs they have there if I wasn't able to enjoy a pint>)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:59 am

Yeah, don't pick up the beer habit, scott. We talk so lovingly about it in the same way someone calls themselves "pleasantly plump" when they know damn right that they are fat as hell. Smile

I wish I could stop some days. But then Friday comes along and all bets are off. don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:46 am

MetalH wrote:
Maybe I can don a certain suit and sell gumballs for extra cash too..... Your favorite beer - Page 2 811939

Heck, bring the suit to Vegas and you wouldn't have to gamble to get extra money. DeathCult and Spec would be constantly in line.....
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:02 am

I don't know if I have a hands-down favorite, but my default choice is usually Yeungling Lager or Heineken when they are available.

Quote :
White Russians are my favorite.

The Dude abides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:08 pm

I never drank a beer in my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:15 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
I never drank a beer in my life.

I see.

Beer relaxes most people.

Look into it. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:15 pm

There are other ways to relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:18 pm

DenimAndLeather wrote:
There are other ways to relax.

Like cracking skulls? Not my bag, He-Man. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:24 pm

I am very careful with my beer consumption now as i've had a 22 year love/hate relationship with that b##ch. That said, I love a good IPA on a hot day. Anyone ever heard of Firestation5? Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:20 pm

Beer - prefer the microbrews, I like to try different ones
"Major" beers - gotta go with coors light!
Mixed Drinks - Jack & Coke!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:48 pm

I'm not at liberty to say
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37646

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:01 pm

I'm having an "oil can" of Foster's Lager as I surf the Net tonight. (It's "Australian for beer," don'cha know).

Tomorrow we're going away for the weekend in our RV and I have a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice in the trailer fridge. Sweeet, sweeeeeet cheap beer.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:05 pm

You and your PBR kills me. Mad props, young man! An RV and PBR. Man needs nothing more. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:09 pm

spectrefate wrote:
You and your PBR kills me. Mad props, young man! An RV and PBR. Man needs nothing more. Smile

When spending the weekend in an RV park surrounded by your wife's family, you need QUANTITY of beer, not necessarily QUALITY. Thus, the PBR fits the bill nicely.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:09 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

When spending the weekend in an RV park surrounded by my wife's family, I need QUANTITY of beer, not QUALITY. Thus, the PBR fits the bill nicely.

Back to top Go down
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:46 pm

Once in a while I do enjoy a Sparks too. I had one tonight with some frozen pizza and it hit the spot.
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:11 am

Sam Adams Light usually my choice, though I have to splurge (on calories) and get a Guiness now and again. But, if a bar has both Guiness and Bass on tap, I always get a Black and Tan. That's good drinkin'! Very Happy

I also am not afraid to try different local brews when going out with the wife. I'm just glad I can afford better than I could in high school! Old Milwaukee, anyone? sick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:07 am

I'm not old enough to drink, but my dad gave me some Heineken once and it was pretty good. very happy
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:18 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
I'm having an "oil can" of Foster's Lager as I surf the Net tonight. (It's "Australian for beer," don'cha know).

Tomorrow we're going away for the weekend in our RV and I have a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice in the trailer fridge. Sweeet, sweeeeeet cheap beer.

Accroding to the Australians, Fosters is Asutrialian for the beast (Milwalkee's best)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:22 am

thejokeriv wrote:

Accroding to the Australians, Fosters is Asutrialian for the beast (Milwalkee's best)

True... a couple of Aussies that I know on another forum have assured me that Foster's is actually Australian for "urine," haha.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:25 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
spectrefate wrote:

When spending the weekend in an RV park surrounded by your wife's family, you need QUANTITY of beer, not necessarily QUALITY. Thus, the PBR fits the bill nicely.

If I was in that situation, I'd need something more potent. I'm thinking black tar heroin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite beer   Your favorite beer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your favorite beer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next