Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megadeth - The World Needs a Hero

Go down 
+18
Olafsto
metalinmyveins
MetalH
akeldama
Metal Misfit
DeathCult
UltraMagnus007
Thrasher73
A Handful of Wayne
Waylon
Invader
mc666
Rex
Tall Tyrion
Chairman_Smith
Mglaffas81
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MetalH
Metal master
Metal master
MetalH

Number of posts : 647

Megadeth - The World Needs a Hero - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - The World Needs a Hero   Megadeth - The World Needs a Hero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:42 am

Recipe For Hate... Warhorse is good too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/bryanlovestrek

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - The World Needs a Hero   Megadeth - The World Needs a Hero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:19 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Here's what I think. I have had it uncased in a drawer for over a year since I first heard it. It probably looks like an angry wombat has clawed it to death now, and I don't care in the least. That about sums it up.

I'll be the first to admit when I'm an ass. I have been in this case. I decided to pull this one out of the drawer and give it another listen, and it turns out this is a pretty sweet disc. Dave Mustaine post-RIP should be taken with a grain of salt, and I tried not to let his vocals grate on me, and it worked. I even like that 1000 Times Goodbye song. It's amazing how things can be when you take your head out of your ass! Smile
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - The World Needs a Hero   Megadeth - The World Needs a Hero - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:06 pm

spectrefate wrote:
spectrefate wrote:
Here's what I think. I have had it uncased in a drawer for over a year since I first heard it. It probably looks like an angry wombat has clawed it to death now, and I don't care in the least. That about sums it up.

I'll be the first to admit when I'm an ass. I have been in this case. I decided to pull this one out of the drawer and give it another listen, and it turns out this is a pretty sweet disc. Dave Mustaine post-RIP should be taken with a grain of salt, and I tried not to let his vocals grate on me, and it worked. I even like that 1000 Times Goodbye song. It's amazing how things can be when you take your head out of your ass! Smile

pffftttt

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megadeth - The World Needs a Hero   Megadeth - The World Needs a Hero - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megadeth - The World Needs a Hero
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3