Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUper Hero registry

Go down 
+5
Mglaffas81
thejokeriv
MetalGuy71
tohostudios
manny
9 posters
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

SUper Hero registry Empty
PostSubject: SUper Hero registry   SUper Hero registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:57 am

Anyone on this board who is a crime fighter can now officially register. See the link below.

http://www.worldsuperheroregistry.com/world_superhero_registry_gallery.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUper Hero registry   SUper Hero registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:03 am

Finally! A place where the mentally ill can interact without fear of persecution.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SUper Hero registry   SUper Hero registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:07 am

SpectreFate wrote:
Finally! A place where the mentally ill can interact without fear of persecution.

They created it just for you! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: SUper Hero registry   SUper Hero registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:15 am

The scary thing is how many profiles are actually there. Are these the same people who attend Star Wars/Star Trek conventions?

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: SUper Hero registry   SUper Hero registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:46 am

Why would I register on a web-site? That's just dumb. I don't want the government monitoring my nightly super-hero activities.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: SUper Hero registry   SUper Hero registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:36 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Why would I register on a web-site? That's just dumb. I don't want the government monitoring my nightly super-hero activities.

Is your real name Bob Parr?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: SUper Hero registry   SUper Hero registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:39 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Is your real name Bob Parr?

Harry Paratestes. But don't tell anyone. Secret identities and stuff.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: SUper Hero registry   SUper Hero registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:16 pm

Huh? Superheroes? .....okay...... cool

*Walks silently out of room, locking the crazed American yanks in forever*
Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: SUper Hero registry   SUper Hero registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:53 pm

tohostudios wrote:
The scary thing is how many profiles are actually there. Are these the same people who attend Star Wars/Star Trek conventions?
Nah, these are the people who provide security for those Star Wars/Star Trek conventions. You can't have too many super-heros to protect those convention goers from nefarious evil-doers everywhere. Wink
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: SUper Hero registry   SUper Hero registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:56 pm

lol!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: SUper Hero registry   SUper Hero registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:05 pm

I shall be known as Black Metal Man! My powers are burning down churches and worshiping Satan!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: SUper Hero registry   SUper Hero registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Svengo wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
Nah, these are the people who provide security for those Star Wars/Star Trek conventions. You can't have too many super-heros to protect those convention goers from nefarious evil-doers everywhere. Wink

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: SUper Hero registry   SUper Hero registry Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Good Lord... and I thought I read too many comic books as a kid... At least I'm not dressing in a costume and pretending to be a super-doop.

Did you guys look at some of the "profiles" on this site? Not a lot of what I would call Super-Heroic physiques on these people. If they did try to mete out their own brand of street justice to a bunch of gang bangers or drug dealers, they'd probably get their a$$es shot off. Imagine the headlines the next day: "LOCAL MAN IN FUNNY OUTFIT SHOT DEAD, ONLOOKERS LAUGH LIKE HELL"

Seriously, I spent a good hunk of time looking over that site, hoping that somewhere in there I'd find some sort of "wink-wink, nudge-nudge" hint that would indicate it's all some sort of elaborate gag, but couldn't find anything. So I guess these people are serious!! Geez, I guess it really does take all kinds...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUper Hero registry   SUper Hero registry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUper Hero registry
Page 1 of 1