Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters.... Empty
PostSubject: Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters....   Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:23 pm

What are your favourites bonus tracks of Judas Priest, released on remastered versions only??

Some of mine are "Prisoner Of Your Eyes", and "Turn On Your Light", I think just that theese ballads are some of the band best songs ever.... Don't you think so too?? And then, what are your favourites bonus tracks??....
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters....   Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:46 pm

I like "Race With The Devil" on SIN AFTER SIN.

"All Fired Up" on TURBO. IMO that was a great song to close out the album goes right along with "Hot For Love" and "Reckless" made the album much more enjoyable for me.

Out of the studio bonus tracks I cant say I really dislike any of them, but I dont like how they're out of place on the different albums, some of the bonuses obviously dont fit with the albums they're attatched to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters....   Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:48 pm

Prisoner Of Your Eyes is my favourite studio track. I much prefer the longer version than the one on Halford's Live Insurrection. I hate Red, White, And Blue. I also like the live versions of Night Comes Down, Riding On The Wind, and Jawbreaker.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters....   Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters.... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 6:51 pm

Run With the Devil is the best one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters....   Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:49 pm

All Fired Up! is amazing. I cant believe Priest sat on great songs such as that one, Prisoner of Your Eyes, Heart of a Lion & Fire Burns Below yet released crap such as Love You to Death or most of Ram it Down for that matter!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters....   Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:26 pm

I was glad to see they restored the original 4 tracks onto Unleashed that appeared on the Japanese version. Also, on the Point of Entry remaster, it was awesome to finally get a live version of "Desert Plains" one of my all time favorite JP songs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters....   Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:43 pm

All Fired Up was the only one out of the lot that I liked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters....   Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:43 am

Why weren't Sad Wings and Rocka Rolla remastered as part of the series?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters....   Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:00 am

get_the_firehouse wrote:
Why weren't Sad Wings and Rocka Rolla remastered as part of the series?

They weren't on Columbia records like the others.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters....   Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:08 am

Living Bad Dreams
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters....   Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:53 pm

Sadly, I bought most of their catalog, like, a year before they did the remasters. angry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters....   Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judas Priest bonus tracks on remasters....
Page 1 of 1