Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death bonus tracks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

Death bonus tracks Empty
PostSubject: Death bonus tracks   Death bonus tracks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:25 pm

OK, I know that Death had a couple tracks called "Beyond the Unholy Grave" and "Land of No Return", and I have heard those songs, and I could have SWORN that I had those songs on some album or compilation or something. But for the life of me, I cannot remember what album they would be on. I have the CD "Scream Bloody Gore", and I know that later printings of this album contained the tracks, but my CD doesn't have those tracks. Is there a compilation album or some other type of album where those tracks have appeared? It's buggin' me.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

Death bonus tracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death bonus tracks   Death bonus tracks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:36 pm

Not that I know of. I've always heard them on Scream Bloody Gore, I have the first press of the CD and they are on there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Death bonus tracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death bonus tracks   Death bonus tracks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:25 am

I have those two tracks on the pressing I own too. I have the Combat first press from 1987.
Back to top Go down
INVADERS
Metal master
Metal master
INVADERS

Number of posts : 937

Death bonus tracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death bonus tracks   Death bonus tracks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:43 am

I've got the 1999 Century Media reissue.
I contains Beyond the Unholy Grave and Land of No Return and live versions of Open Casket and Choke On It.
You should be able to get that version pretty easily.
In fact, I might break out Scream Bloody Gore and have a blast. I haven't listened to that album in a long time.
Death are awesome!
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

Death bonus tracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death bonus tracks   Death bonus tracks Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:20 pm

OK, I just looked more closely at my CD. The tray insert doesn't list those two tracks, but they ARE listed on the CD itself. Is that the first pressing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Death bonus tracks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death bonus tracks   Death bonus tracks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death bonus tracks
Page 1 of 1