Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name one song that really annoys you

Go down 
+27
EvyMetal
QuothTheRaven
DallasBlack
jstate
Chairman_Smith
Thrasher73
Hamer12
MetalRob331
TheGooch
rattpoison
SAHB Healer
ThrashedOutCobra33
metalinmyveins
dirtracin1
scottmitchell74
mc666
Fat Freddy
Stender
XYZ
Shiney
the sentinel
Troublezone
thejokeriv
Required Fields
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
DeathCult
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Name one song that really annoys you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 4:10 pm

rattpoison wrote:
Crank That by Soulja Boy

A ringtone disguised as music, irritating and puerile but unavoidable since it was everywhere.

Oh wow. The song itself is enough to kill someone, but a ringtone?!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:51 pm

Enter Sandman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:52 pm

Metalcore
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:46 pm

There are way too many, but the one that grates on me the most is "Walk" by Pantera.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:22 pm

Footloose
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 1:50 am

xyz wrote:
Rockstar by Nickelback. sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

Hate that song!!!

i could go on forever but one song i despise is the "closing time" song no idea who its by it used to be on the radio forever
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:03 pm

Any remake of a good song that doesn't do justice to it. Working at Wal-Mart I hear countless remakes of songs from Bryan Adams, Heart, Richie Valens, The Eagles, Chicago, etc. from R&B, modern pop, and country bands that have me wanting to rip my ear drums out. If your going to play popular songs, play them by the origional artists.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:40 pm

I work at a Walgreens. I've been there for a year and a half and they play the SAME FREAKING SONGS every single day. 60s/70s/80s easy listening-singer/songwriter stuff during the day and 80s rock/pop at night (the night isn't so bad, we get hair band ballads to at least keep me entertained and some cool 80s rock/pop like Asia, The Tubes, Huey Lewis, etc).

I don't know the artists, but here's songs I have absolutely learned to hate thanks to Walgreens:

-"Two Tears" (slow country song)
-"Do I Make You Proud" (?, not sure if that's the title, but it's a bombastic country sounding song and it's a constant lyric in the song)
-There's a 3rd one I really, really hate as well, but the name and sound of it is escaping me at the moment. I'll probably hear it at work tomorrow so I'll reply again. Laughing
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:23 am

I watch alot of Sports on T.V. and there is this Hineken commercial that has this absolutely annoying song on there. When it comes on, I have to drop what Im doing and dive for the remote before I hear that annoying voice.

I googled it and found out who sings it for just this thread : Chris Knox - It's love. If you ever meet this guy in public, please b*tch-slap him for me. He has clearly written the worst song of all time. "It's Love, It's Love, It's Love....la la la la la la."

If youve heard this, you know how I feel.....
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:42 am

Spin Doctors-Two Princes

Wal-Mart played that song a short time ago and it reminded me how much I HATE that damn song. sick
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:12 am

stepcousin wrote:
I watch alot of Sports on T.V. and there is this Hineken commercial that has this absolutely annoying song on there. When it comes on, I have to drop what Im doing and dive for the remote before I hear that annoying voice.

I googled it and found out who sings it for just this thread : Chris Knox - It's love. If you ever meet this guy in public, please b*tch-slap him for me. He has clearly written the worst song of all time. "It's Love, It's Love, It's Love....la la la la la la."

If youve heard this, you know how I feel.....

Oh yeah...that song IS really, really annoying.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:19 am

Oh, that "Closing Time" song was by Semisonic.

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name one song that really annoys you
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3