Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name one song that really annoys you

Go down 
+27
EvyMetal
QuothTheRaven
DallasBlack
jstate
Chairman_Smith
Thrasher73
Hamer12
MetalRob331
TheGooch
rattpoison
SAHB Healer
ThrashedOutCobra33
metalinmyveins
dirtracin1
scottmitchell74
mc666
Fat Freddy
Stender
XYZ
Shiney
the sentinel
Troublezone
thejokeriv
Required Fields
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
DeathCult
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:07 am

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
I have to go woth Love Shack by the B-52s. Sucks worse than anything I can think of.

i really love that song

Bang Bang You is a very very insipid Kiss song i must say with a kinda nice riff
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:13 am

Every Rolling Stones song i ever heard.

But one song i cant stand and there are so many is

Nickelback - Photograph
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:07 am

dirtracin1 wrote:
everything by Lynryd Skynryd, especially "Freebird".

What abolut "the national anthem of the south" - swwet home alabama! That's an annoying song!

I was at Myrtle Bech a few years back, some guy at the pool bar stood up and actually said "all rise for the national anthem of the south" wgen the song cam eon the radio!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:42 am

thejokeriv wrote:
dirtracin1 wrote:
everything by Lynryd Skynryd, especially "Freebird".

What abolut "the national anthem of the south" - swwet home alabama! That's an annoying song!

I was at Myrtle Bech a few years back, some guy at the pool bar stood up and actually said "all rise for the national anthem of the south" wgen the song cam eon the radio!

how can it be the anthem of the south as a whole becuase it specifically mentions alabama which is only part of the south. good song though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:48 am

Everything from Simple Plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:09 pm

Quote :

I live 45 minutes from the Bama state line. I used to like the song, but no longer.
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:10 pm

they play it on the stero at work and its alaways good to hear. its better than the kid rock version anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:28 pm

Quote :
how can it be the anthem of the south as a whole becuase it specifically mentions alabama which is only part of the south.

he's right, it's the anthem of the South.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:31 pm

Love in an Elevator, Aerosmith. I've almost wrecked the truck trying to change stations on that one.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:16 pm

Quote :
how can it be the anthem of the south as a whole becuase it specifically mentions alabama which is only part of the south.

I think you have to be from america to really understand that statement! SuC really gets it because of where he lives!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:13 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I'll go with "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani.

I dont know what a Hollaback girl is,all I know is I want her dead-Brian from Family Guy.Haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:14 pm

You're Beautiful - James Blunt

Come on that song is just gayer then a merry.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:48 pm

My Humps sick
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:31 pm

I've lived in the North most of my life and I really love Sweet Home Alabama. I tend to think of my own home state in place of Alabama though when listening to it. More the overall love of home than the actual named place is what gets me with it.

One that annoys me is that Nickelback song about being a rock star. I honestly thought it was a parody song at first. Which I suppose it is.

Another song that annoys me, but I still somehow keep listening is the Rolling Stones "Faraway Eyes".
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:49 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
My Humps sick

AKA "The Ballad of Notre Dame"
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:54 pm

troublezone wrote:
Chairman_Smith wrote:
My Humps sick

AKA "The Ballad of Notre Dame"

ahaha awesome
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:54 pm

And now my obligatory post in any music hate thread (and in honor of Eyesore who apparently likes this band for some insane reason):

Anything by Dave Matthews Band!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:27 am

Some of you pansies need to name a song.

I believe there are too many to mention but I will do so to avoid the pansy label. Some particularly anoying songs for me are:

Counting Crows-Big Yellow Taxi (Parking Lot) sick
ABBA/A*Teens-Mamma Mia
The Cranberries-Zombie
Madonna-Beautiful Stranger
An annoying pop cover of Bryan Adams' Everything I Do (I Do It For You)-I belieive it is Brandy
Ozzy Osbourne-Tired
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 9:45 pm

I just know you guys are gonna hate me for this, N.I.B by Black Sabbath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:03 am

thejokeriv wrote:
Quote :

I think you have to be from america to really understand that statement! SuC really gets it because of where he lives!

Yes, yes I do.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:32 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Every Rolling Stones song i ever heard.

But one song i cant stand and there are so many is

Nickelback - Photograph

That nickeback song was almost the senior song for my class. sick
Back to top Go down
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:01 pm

DallasBlack: An annoying pop cover of Bryan Adams' Everything I Do (I Do It For You)-I belieive it is Brandy

The original sends me heaving! I can't stand that tune!

I also can't deal with Nickelback as a whole angry
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:50 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
Required Fields wrote:
I'll go with "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani.

I dont know what a Hollaback girl is,all I know is I want her dead-Brian from Family Guy.Haha

I love that scene! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:30 am

One that I really despise is the song that starts off (and ends) with the line about his girl sleeping with the night light on. Utterly worthless song. sick
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 8:28 am

QuothTheRaven wrote:
DallasBlack: An annoying pop cover of Bryan Adams' Everything I Do (I Do It For You)-I belieive it is Brandy

The original sends me heaving! I can't stand that tune!

I can understand that, however, being a just a kid in the 80s I got really into a lot of AOR music (particulary the ballads) and that song embodied that sound. The cover turned it into a late 90s/early 00's pop song (music that sends even me heaving).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name one song that really annoys you
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next