Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name one song that really annoys you

Go down 
+27
EvyMetal
QuothTheRaven
DallasBlack
jstate
Chairman_Smith
Thrasher73
Hamer12
MetalRob331
TheGooch
rattpoison
SAHB Healer
ThrashedOutCobra33
metalinmyveins
dirtracin1
scottmitchell74
mc666
Fat Freddy
Stender
XYZ
Shiney
the sentinel
Troublezone
thejokeriv
Required Fields
Tall Tyrion
tohostudios
DeathCult
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Name one song that really annoys you Empty
PostSubject: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:04 pm

I have to go woth Love Shack by the B-52s. Sucks worse than anything I can think of.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:32 pm

Bad by Michael Jackson.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:35 pm

Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm - Crash Test Dummies

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Too many to come up with just one.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:05 pm

That one by Fergie that was really popular a while ago. The one where she says I hope you know, I hope you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:05 pm

The hard knocks life song from Annie. Those kids just creep me out singing that chorus. I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:45 pm

I'll go with "Hollaback Girl" by Gwen Stefani.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:15 pm

Too many to name - but I'll stick to metal - sweet child of mine by GNR really annoys me, so does paradise city - the problem with taht song is AXL - as soon as he starts in with "take me down to the paradise city where the grass is geen and the girls have big t....ies" i am annoyed - heck, axl's voice grates on my nerves!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:43 pm

Man there are so many... i guess "No One" by Alicia Keys because my girlfriend's mom played the crap out of that record and that song especially gets on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:02 pm

Cherry Pie by Warrant. It's just so feckin' stupid! I like hot chicks as much as the next straight guy, but c'mon!

Also, Seventeen by Winger. Hey, Kip. It's called statuatory rape!
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:08 pm

Anything by STAIND, NICKELBACK, SALIVA or any of those bands, I honestly can't tell one from the other....

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:45 pm

Rockstar by Nickelback. sick sick sick sick sick sick sick
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:03 pm

Honestly by Stryper--------Michael Sweet sounds like a girl at the beginning of that one.

I'd have to echo the cherry pie and rock star comments above also.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:13 pm

"Come On Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners.
VIOLENT hatred for that song!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:15 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I like that song.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:27 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Too many to name - but I'll stick to metal - sweet child of mine by GNR really annoys me, so does paradise city - the problem with taht song is AXL - as soon as he starts in with "take me down to the paradise city where the grass is geen and the girls have big t....ies" i am annoyed - heck, axl's voice grates on my nerves!
are you joking? because that isn't what he says.

anyway, i'll stick to metal as well since it's pretty much all i listen to. put me down for Saxon's Denim & Leather. great album...horrid song. it irritates me.

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:36 pm

Quote :

Love this song!
Back to top Go down
dirtracin1
Metal student
Metal student
dirtracin1

Number of posts : 140

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:59 pm

everything by Lynryd Skynryd, especially "Freebird".
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:07 pm

"The Macarena" was a horrible song, "I'm Too Sexy" (equally horrible) and "Rico Suave" is another song that just wants to make me throw up!!! Luckily they all had their run, and I haven't heard them in years. I hope all three of those acts saved their money, or otherwise "God help them"!!!

Last edited by metalinmyveins on Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:18 pm

Tall Tyrion wrote:
Too many to come up with just one.....

Exactly my thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:33 pm

All the smurf poo that everybody can name here + more.
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:55 pm

Afternoon Delight- Starland Vocal Band.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:03 am

Crank That by Soulja Boy

A ringtone disguised as music, irritating and puerile but unavoidable since it was everywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:59 am

Some of you pansies need to name a song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:59 am

Oh yeah, that Eileen song does suck. Awful. And all fergie songs are annoying unless it's the video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name one song that really annoys you   Name one song that really annoys you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name one song that really annoys you
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next