Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check out this fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Check out this fight Empty
PostSubject: Check out this fight   Check out this fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:29 pm

The guy goes medieval on their azz. Check out this fight 505193

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM5hK9QaDrY
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Check out this fight   Check out this fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:38 pm

haha i seen that yesterday so fake lmao. But it looks real
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this fight   Check out this fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:07 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
haha i seen that yesterday so fake lmao. But it looks real
That's been around for years, and it's totally real.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Check out this fight   Check out this fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:29 pm

Some think it's fake because the camera guy is watching, but the punches are real.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Check out this fight   Check out this fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:50 pm

the punches are what looks fake, if you watch the one guy is leaning away from the punches and doesnt get hit but acts like he got hit by mike tyson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Check out this fight   Check out this fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:36 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
the punches are what looks fake, if you watch the one guy is leaning away from the punches and doesnt get hit but acts like he got hit by mike tyson.
That's because he was already on Queer Street! Haha. That all looks way too natural to be fake. Watch the way the girls reacts. And those punches are landing. What it looks like to me is that the two kids were about to fight, which could explain why someone was filming them. It also looks like the kid backhanded the girl just to be a punk, and before he realized she wasn't alone.

The way the hole thing blows up is just too chaotic and natural for me to think it was fake or scripted.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Check out this fight   Check out this fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:01 pm

I agree but it bugs me to backhand a girl like that in public. Thats what makes it look totally fake. I guess no one will ever know but those 4///
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Check out this fight   Check out this fight Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:06 pm

this one is bad...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out this fight   Check out this fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check out this fight
Page 1 of 1