Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!

Go down 
+13
Tall Tyrion
DallasBlack
SideShowDisaSter
T-Roy
kmorg
TheGooch
rattpoison
SAHB Healer
tohostudios
DeathCult
Smindas
scottmitchell74
Thrasher73
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:58 pm

I am setting up this thread for those who have issues with one another or thier posts. This thread is intended to be light-hearted and bring posters together through humor. PLEASE KEEP IT SILLY AND UNOFFENSIVE/UNPERSONAL!!! I have seen a million times where two members have issues, then start joking around and forget what they were bitchin' at each other about.

So go at it! I'll start the rip -fest by getting the initial shot in at Eyesore:

EYESORE: Ya run like a girl, and ya sit down to pee.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:04 pm

Uncle.I'm ashamed of you.This thread will be so one sided toward Eyesore.Dont you feel bad.Oh by the way.,Kings X Sucks!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:06 pm

I don't think so. Eyesore is far from the only troublemaker here (trouble maker is too strong of a word, so insert whatever ya want in its' place). I mean, personally, I always thought your avatar was a bit stupid. Honestly.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:10 pm

I don't care for the presumptuous title "Uncle Saxon". You assume such a role in our lives? How dare you? You are a gonad!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:12 pm

I pee sitting down sometimes. I ain't gonna lie.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:14 pm

I've heard rumours from a reliable source that Eyesore smells quite bad.

SLASH N' BURN!

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:17 pm

Ultramangus - You need to be in the middle of typing your 79th post before you can give anyone crap, let alone Eyesore. K? You need to have 137 posts before you can address me. You will.

Eyesore - Your current avatar is such a homo-erotic display, such a "Rainbow Of Faggotry" ( Very Happy humble humble humble humble DC!! ) that I want to slice open my own stomach and let my intestines dry up from exposure to the elements. It's so aweful I want to gain 150 pounds, go to a very cold place so when I slice myself open I can then be useful by stuffing some poor freezing near-death person into the cavity and keep them warm a la Han Solo shoving Luke into the TaunTaun on Hoth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:28 pm

My current avatar kicks ass! Def Leppard and Herbert Kornfeld? Pffft! That's awesome, my turdly friend.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:32 pm

:defleppard: lame :defleppard:

I'm eating Ding Dongs man, Ding Dongs, Ding dongs, yo, right now. I swear I'll gut myself!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Quote :
Def Leppard and Herbert Kornfeld?
I did not even notice that til just now. I was rippin' on Thrashers AV, just so ya know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:46 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Quote :
Def Leppard and Herbert Kornfeld?
I did not even notice that til just now. I was rippin' on Thrashers AV, just so ya know.
No worries. I was talking to scottbitchell74 anyway. =)

And who the hell deleted the Century Media thread? We had just come to resolution. angry
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Quote :
scottbitchell74

Very clever!

Scratch that. I will taking Eyesore to a situation mirroring Homer Simpson's "Irony Hell" and he will be fed until he's suitable for gutting and stuffing! Before he dies I will force feed him his own feces-filled intestines!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 6:54 pm

Whoa! Simple spelling error. No need to get violent!
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:04 pm

Wow, scott has an angry side. I feel my perception of the world is shaken.

Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:10 pm

Wow Scott,you have quite the imagination there.Too bad you dont use it for good.You and Eyesore must be brothers.
And Saxon1500,what can I say to a guy with a Saxon avatar?Enough said!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Shocked Lots of sandy vaginas tonight
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:29 pm

Quote :
Wow Scott,you have quite the imagination there.Too bad you dont use it for good.

I'm pretty sure feeding Eyesore his own "Self-sausage" ,as I like to call it, is a good thing! Stuffed Self-Sausage. You dictate what you're going to eat by what you eat the day before!! cheers
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:36 pm

Side note:

Quote :
Herbert Kornfeld

Finally! I couldn't place that picture. The late, great Herbert Kornfeld; ninja accountant in da hood!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:37 pm

For those who remember "The Kids in The Hall" TV show....

If anyone EVER mentions The Boyzz in a Godz thread again I'm going to be Crushing Your Head, Crushing Your Head, Crushing Your Head. I mean it. You know who you are and consider yourself warned.
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:43 pm

Whatever gramps. I don't remember that show cause i wasn't born in the stone age unlike you. Now go back to your obscure boring proggy wank fests from the early 70's. Cool
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:45 pm

You better watch out, he's a ninja with that cane
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:46 pm

Kids In The Hall was late 80/early 90's!!!

Your focus is too narrow, Padawan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:54 pm

Quote :
And who the hell deleted the Century Media thread? We had just come to resolution
I did. Deal with it.

Quote :
And Saxon1500,what can I say to a guy with a Saxon avatar?Enough said!
Well, you could start with, "I mean this from the bottom of my heart - You ARE WAY cooler than me" - then lead into, "And my infantile knowledge of metal pales in comparison to yours. Lead me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:01 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Kids In The Hall was late 80/early 90's!!!
And it sucked.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:02 pm

I think I'm gonna be sick,must be the B.S your feeding me.And Cool is way overrated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!   FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next