Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10 Empty
PostSubject: Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10   Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:54 pm

https://www.metalgodshop.com/p-74-fight-into-the-pitbrdeluxe-edition-ntsc-digipak.aspx

Pretty sweet deal, if you ask me. Of course, the only S&H option is a hefty $7.45 for Priority.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10   Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 12:43 am

Definetly worth it. I bought it when it first came out. It came with Halfords autograph as well, but I paid a lot more for it. Can't got wrong with this though. I almost wanted to buy another one lol

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10   Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:00 pm

good deal on a lot of music. too bad I already own most of it.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10   Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 7:05 pm

Most of his solo stuff is $6, too. Pretty cool. I may pick up the remasters of his first two solo discs.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10   Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:24 pm

I got lucky getting this set off of an amazon seller for about 7.00 shipped. Well worth, and then some, the 17.45 here. I was also thinking about picking up those solo remasters and some of those five dollar shirts.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10   Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:40 pm

I snagged it. It was like $16 with the shipping.

PostSubject: Re: Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10   Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight - Into the Pit Box Set for $10
Page 1 of 1