Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year

Go down 
+7
ultmetal
SAHB Healer
XYZ
MetalRob331
thejokeriv
scottmitchell74
tohostudios
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:14 pm

You better dress warm 'cause hell just froze.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:23 pm

I'd say go play the Lottery,your chances are about the same
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:12 pm

Wankers all of you.......
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:23 pm

We need a new QB plain and simple, a coaching change wouldn't hurt either. When Peterson gets hurt in the first or second or third game(it's the Vikings nothing good ever lasts), we can not rely on Jackson he makes bad decisions he always throws like he's under immense pressure and throws to no one. I love the Vikings by the way and hope that they can finally stop playing like the Vikings for one year and do something worth while.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:12 pm

Keep dreamin dude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 11:36 pm

Say it with me:

Cowboys, Cowboys, Cowboys.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:18 am

Laughing very hard

My daughters mock you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:39 am

I have no problem with the qb, he had a ton of dropped passes lat year. Very few first year starters are ever good.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 9:47 am

if the Vikes win the SB i'll buy you any cd you want...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:27 am

MetalRob331 wrote:

I'll finally get The original Yellow and Black attack. Don't worry, bro, it only goes for about 400 bucks.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:31 am

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

I'll finally get The original Yellow and Black attack. Don't worry, bro, it only goes for about 400 bucks.

Geez i was hoping you said something off the Wal Mart $5 rack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 10:31 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:54 pm

Quote :
My daughters mock you!

Mock away. Where they there when Staubach and Dorsett won those Superbowls? Where they they there to see Too Tall Jones disrupting passes by standing up? Do they remember the mighty Tom Landry in the fedora stalking the sideline. Cowboys 16, Minnesota Vikings 10 (OT)

Highlight: The Cowboys' defense rattled quarterback Fran Tarkenton from start to finish. He completed 13 of 32 passes for 138 yards. He was sacked four times and twice was called for intentional grounding. Safety Cliff Harris intercepted two passes.
Quote: "All I thought about after I saw Jay Saldi covered was the goal line. ... He hit me pretty good, but I'm fine. No damages." – quarterback Roger Staubach on the hit that he took in the end zone scrambling for the winning touchdown.
Game story Cowboys 41, New York Giants 21

Highlight: The Cowboys knocked quarterback Jerry Golsteyn out of the game in the first half after he suffered a concussion.
Quote: "Listen, the two touchdowns might have looked good to the fans but I made a lot of mistakes out there and I'm far from satisfied with my performance." – running back Tony Dorsett on his big plays, including a late 34-yard touchdown, the longest Cowboys run from scrimmage since 1974. Cowboys/NFL

1977 Cowboys
Champions aging in agony
'Hollywood' humbled but hurting
1977 season game-by-game

Live chat: Mel Renfro, 12:30 p.m. Monday
Interactive: Cowboys in the Hall of Fame

Cowboys Blog

Video:
• Mel Renfro
• More

More Cowboys

Game story not available Cowboys 23, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7

Highlight: Linebacker Thomas Henderson intercepted two passes, returned one 79 yards for a touchdown and knocked running back Ricky Bell out of the game early in the first quarter with a jarring hit.
Quote: "I'm happy with our offense but not with the scoreboard. We didn't get enough points. ... We made too many mental mistakes. It was always a penalty or a dropped ball or something that stalled a drive at a critical point." – coach Tom Landry.
Game story Cowboys 30, St. Louis Cardinals 24

Highlight: Tony Dorsett rushed for 141 yards and two touchdowns on 14 carries. Charlie Waters broke up three key third-down passes, blocked a pass at the line of scrimmage and blocked a punt.
Quote: "I'll tell you about calls. If they go for us, they're great. If they go against us, they're awful." – Cowboys defensive coach Gene Stallings after officials called the teams for a combined 20 penalties for 275 yards.
Game story Cowboys 34, Washington Redskins 16

Highlight: Drew Pearson caught six passes for 157 yards, including a 59-yard game-deciding touchdown from Roger Staubach.
Quote: "Oh, it's sore, and I was letting it get to me mentally early. But Roger just talked to me, convinced me I had to put it out of my mind." – wide receiver Drew Pearson on playing with an injured left wrist.
Game story Cowboys 16, Philadelphia Eagles 10

Highlight: Jay Saldi blocked a punt and Charlie Waters picked up the ball and ran 17 yards for the winning touchdown.
Quote: "It was a gutty block. Coming from the middle, you either block it or hit the kicker, getting a penalty. ... The ball just rolled in front of me. I always think touchdown, try to pick up the ball and run with it instead of just covering it. Sometimes it gets away, but I was able to pick this one up." – safety Charlie Waters on the winning play.
Game story Cowboys 37, Detroit Lions 0

Highlight: The defense recorded its first shutout since 1974, holding the Lions offense to just 39 yards through three quarters
Quote: "The thing I like is that it just wasn't one guy. It was the entire defensive team. Certainly, it has to rank among our best defensive games." – safety Cliff Harris.
Game story Cowboys 24, New York Giants 10

Highlight: The defense sacked quarterback Joe Pisarcik eight times to increase its season total to 39. The Giants passing game netted just two yards.
Quote: "He was hurting and, to his credit, he played as well as he did. We talked to the doctors before the game, and they seemed to feel that the worst thing that could happen was that he'd again face a week of rehabilitation." – coach Tom Landry on playing quarterback Roger Staubach with an injured hip and severely sprained thumb on his passing hand.
Game story St. Louis Cardinals 24, Cowboys 17

Highlight: Battered and bruised, quarterback Roger Staubach had one yard passing after three quarters. The game was played on Monday Night Football. The loss ended the Cowboys' unbeaten start at 8-0, the best start in franchise history.
Quote: "You give somebody breathing room in this league, and you'll get whipped. But now you prove what you're all about. ... You come back, and you have a chance to play in the Super Bowl. You don't, and you're dead." – coach Tom Landry.
Game story Pittsburgh Steelers 28, Cowboys 13

Highlight: Rookie Tony Dorsett made his first NFL start in the city in which he had played college football. He rushed for 73 yards. The Steelers, however, gained 228 yards rushing.
Quote: "They beat us in every way, every area. They beat our defense, our specialty teams and made the big plays on defense to beat our offense. There's not much you can say." – coach Tom Landry.
Game story Cowboys 14, Washington Redskins 7

Highlight: The Cowboys beat the George Allen-coached Redskins twice for the first time in seven seasons. Quote: "We played a tremendous defensive football team today, and we played 'em close. We score once, we're close to three field goals, and we nearly get another touchdown. Hypothetically, we could have put up 23 points." – Redskins quarterback Joe Theismann.
Game story Cowboys 24, Philadelphia Eagles 14

Highlight: Tony Dorsett rushed for a Cowboys' record 206 yards and scored two touchdowns. His 84-yard touchdown run in the fourth quarter was the Cowboys' longest-ever run. The Cowboys clinched the NFC East title.
Quote: "He is just like he was when they drafted him, the best in the country." – Eagles coach Dick Vermeil on Dorsett.
Game story Cowboys 42, San Francisco 49ers 35

Highlight: Roger Staubach, apparently healed from his thumb injury, threw three touchdown passes, 49ers quarterback Jim Plunkett threw four toudchdown passes.
Quote: "What it means is that it will get the press off Roger's back. People have been wanting to see us put a lot of points on the board and they saw it tonight." – wide receiver Drew Pearson.
Game story Cowboys 14, Denver Broncos 6

Highlight: The Cowboys and Broncos finished the regular season 12-2, the best record in their respective conferences. Despite saying slightly injured quarterback Craig Morton would play, the Broncos instead decided to go with backup Norris Weese. Morton had lost the battle to be the Cowboys quarterback and his return to Dallas had been much anticipated.
Quote: "Had Morton played, it would have made it more interesting. He's the catalyst of the offense and makes a difference." – quarterback Roger Staubach.
Game story Divisional Playoff
Cowboys 37, Chicago Bears 7

Highlight: Charlie Waters had three interceptions and forced a fumble. The Cowboys led, 37-0, before the Bears scored in the fourth quarter. The defense held Bears running back Walter Payton to just 60 yards on 19 carries, while the Cowboys rushed for 243 yards.
Quote: "This has to be our best game of the year. Every phase of our game was excellent, from the offense to the defense to the special teams." – Cowboys coach Tom Landry.
Game story NFC Championship Game
Cowboys 23, Minnesota Vikings 6

Highlight: The Vikings, playing without injured quarterback Fran Tarkenton, didn't score a touchdown. Ends Ed Jones and Harvey Martin led a defense that held the Vikings to 66 yards rushing. Martin had two fumble recoveries.
Quote: "The Dallas defense wasn't particularly fired up, they weren't playing with a lot of emotion. They just went out and did a job on us play after play. ... Dallas doesn't have to depend on emotion. They put people out there who can beat you with coaching and ability." – Vikings quarterback Bob Lee.
Game story Super Bowl XII
Cowboys 27, Denver Broncos 10

Highlight: It was perhaps the greatest day for Doomsday's Flex Defense, which intercepted four passes and recovered three Broncos fumbles in the first half.
The Cowboys led, 13-0, at halftime and built the lead to 20-3 in the third quarter.
The Cowboys blitzed immobile Broncos quarterback Craig Morton at will. When he was replaced by Norris Weese, he had thrown as many completions (four) as interceptions. The Broncos managed 156 total yards.
The Cowboys' three touchdowns came on a Tony Dorsett run (2 yards), a Roger Staubach to Butch Johnson pass (45 yards) and an option pass from running back Robert Newhouse to Golden Richards (29 yards).
The right side of the Cowboys defensive line – Randy White (tackle) and Harvey Martin (end) – was named co-MVPs of the game.
Quote: "We knew there was no way Denver was going to run on us. ... We went out to put pressure on the quarterback. When you put pressure on Morton, he either throws it up or throws it away." – Cowboys defensive end Harvey Martin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:04 pm

If we wanted to hear about Dallas we'd turn on ESPN. I'm sure they'll be talking about pac Man and TO all day like usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:40 pm

Bad move, bringing PacMan in. Jones is a genius making money but not so much with football.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:31 pm

I'm aware of the antiquated past, Emptytomb. My team has one as well! Very Happy

My daughters continue to mock you. (But for other reasons)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:17 pm

Dude, your teams past is so long ago the Flintstones were in the stands.

(I will not dis your girls, they deserve respect. Let them mock.)
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:25 pm

Quote :
Dude, your teams past is so long ago the Flintstones were in the stands.

I was 9 when last "we" saw ultimate Glory, so I've got nothing. silent

I deserve mocking.
They deserve mocking.
Al Davis needs his embalming fluid changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:17 am

Go Allouettes Go!

Smurf that I don't listen to Football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:03 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I'll be in the middle of hockey season at that point, so I won't care. Very Happy

What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 706602

🤘 Tonight Steven Stamkos first choice...CAN'T wait to see what the habs are going to choose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year   What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should I do when the Vikes win the Super Bowl this year
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2