Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rarest CDs you own?

Go down 
+46
oldskoolcollector
metalmaniac122
manny
Wargod
Orion Crystal Ice
stevegarveyfan
Sutekh
Martin
Sword Of The Heretic
tohostudios
Vordul
ghostintheruins
Selvmord
Stender
powermacho
outofstep
arttieTHE1manparty
DallasBlack
Jedilink
rattpoison
Igor
ensiferum2k
KissinMaiden
krokus
Thrasher73
T-Roy
Invader
Chairman_Smith
the sentinel
TheGooch
SAHB Healer
stepcousin
MetalGuy71
AchrisK
Witchfinder
Troublezone
ultmetal
INVADERS
kmorg
Fat Freddy
mr.electric39
Shiney
Required Fields
SideShowDisaSter
sovdat
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

Number of posts : 1786

Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:24 am

My tops (if those that I bought, but haven't received yet will come to me) would be originals of:

SANCTUM - Believers
AXIOM - Vicious Circle
ADX - Suprematie / La Terreur
VULTURE - Fatal Games & Easier to Lie
USURPER - Divine Spiritual ...
LAAZ ROCKIT - Holiday in Cambodia
CHASTAIN - First three on FEMS
ARBITRATER - Darkened Reality
INTRUDER - Live to Die sawblade pack (100 made)
SU TA GAR - Jaiotze Basatia
UNCLE SLAM - Say Uncle

+ many more Wink
Back to top Go down
oldskoolcollector
Metal novice
Metal novice
oldskoolcollector

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:41 pm

Nice collection! What is that Intruder?

I hope I can get Uncle Slam and ADX in my collection too!
Back to top Go down
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:44 am

It's the same as the "ordinary" version, just that it has a plastic sawblade on the back instead of normal back insert ...

I've managed to find several more rarities that could fit on the list in the last month as well .. Wink
Back to top Go down
oldskoolcollector
Metal novice
Metal novice
oldskoolcollector

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:31 am

Haha, good for you! I know one: LWS Wink

I found last week:

Incursion Dementa - All this is...
Messina Terrority
Slammer - The Work Of Idle Hands

And some more rare stuff.. Grinder, first Despair, Onslaught+OBI
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:37 pm

sovdat wrote:
Are those inserts on Mass Confusion original or printed?

Well, I could lie to you and say original. I could hand you the CD, and you'd swear it was the original package. They aren't the "original" inserts, though. I got VERY good scans from Roco, and then took that and had them done up for me. You'd never know the difference.

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:30 pm

kmorg wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Savatage - Live Devastation
Trampled Underfoot - Trampled Underfoot

I have these two. The Trampled Underfoot disc I also used to own the Japanese version of. Now I own the re-release, and a CDR of the album with Shawn Pelata singing ALL of the songs.

That CDR sounds super cool! I wish I could get my hands on one of those. I bought TU specifically for the Shawn Pelata tracks.

Well, Pelata does pop in here from time to time. Maybe he'll hook you up.

Kurt - you have my official permission to hook him up with a copy of that CDR when you get the chance. Heck, put it up on Rapidshare and let everyone have a copy. Cool
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 1:03 pm

I don't have a Rapidshare account.

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 4:13 pm

kmorg wrote:
I don't have a Rapidshare account.

That was just a way of me saying "Let everyone have it for free..."

Cool

I have a Megaupload account...I'll what I can swing...
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:06 am

Make me! Very Happy

Metal novice
Metal novice
Necrosultan

Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:04 am

How did you guys get ahold of those Vulture ''Fatal Games'' and Usurper ''Divine Spiritual and Intellectual Development'' CDs? I've been looking and looking but to no avail. Must be the perils of living in Europe perhaps? LOL.

Anyways, I have many of the CDs you guys have listed, except those mentioned above.

Another extreme rarity even though it was released in 2006 I believe, is Smurf Off's reissue of ''Hell on Earth.'' Also The Mist's ''Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.'' Actually there's just so many the list goes on and on. Magnus's ''I Was Watching My Death,'' Deafen ''Deafen,'' Ghost ''The Lost Of Mercy,'' Elise ''No Time For Masquerade,'' etc.

Greetings to all!!!!
Back to top Go down
Necrosultan
Metal novice
Metal novice
Necrosultan

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:23 am

Also, re-checking the Original issue and bootleg of Cyclone's Inferior to None, I noticed the white spray paint on the bootleg disc runs all the way to the middle circle, and the Original doesn't (took me a while to notice this, since I am sleepy).

So I quickly checked my copy and to my credit, mine doesn't have the white spray paint all the way to the middle. However my CD case doesn't have that spiral looking thing to hold the CD in place...oh well. Anyways, for the important information I am grateful that you guys can post such things. Also I just bought plenty of music from Greek EBayer, they looked original copies, but you guys say the greek bootleg them? Sad If so I am sad (the CDs still haven't gotten here, so I can't verify them yet).

Anyways thanks for all this info again.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:58 pm

The Vulture CD's have have been up for sale in our Metal Market several times. It's too pricey for me though, but I'd love to own one too.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:22 pm

kmorg wrote:
The Vulture CD's have have been up for sale in our Metal Market several times. It's too pricey for me though, but I'd love to own one too.

You can own my copy of Easier To Lie for the low, low price of the first 2 Equinox CDs, Kurt. As many messages as I got wanting Auf Wiedersehen, I wouldn't mind another copy. I'd probably keep it for myself, though... Laughing Hell, even Xerox Success got a ton of people hounding me for it!

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:55 am

Sold my Xerox Success to Vordul for $140. I am too good to my friends.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:02 am

SAXON1500 wrote:

Wow, so all 4 would get me, what close to 800$ now?

Metal novice
Metal novice
Necrosultan

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:45 pm

How rare is Nocturnal Rites ''In A Time Of Blood And Fire?''
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 3:04 pm

Necrosultan wrote:
How rare is Nocturnal Rites ''In A Time Of Blood And Fire?''
I don't know about the original, but it was re-released as a 2CD set last year, or so.

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:38 pm

kmorg wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:

Wow, so all 4 would get me, what close to 800$ now?

Well, the first three on eBay would get you between $150 - $180 each. Labyrinth would probably grab another $45 or so. Don't know for sure how much it's been going for lately...

Metal novice
Metal novice
Necrosultan

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 2:25 am

Thanks for the info. Was just asking becuase reading some reviews they claimed the album was HTF.

Hey, did any of you get to grab a copy of F*ck off's ''Hell on Earth'' CD re-issue by Dark Rail Records? Just curious becuase I can't find it anywhere...
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:04 am

Necrosultan wrote:
Thanks for the info. Was just asking becuase reading some reviews they claimed the album was HTF.

Hey, did any of you get to grab a copy of f-u-c-k off's ''Hell on Earth'' CD re-issue by Dark Rail Records? Just curious becuase I can't find it anywhere...

Nope, managed to get the first press of it, cost me alot in a trade, wasnt aware of the reissue
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Necrosultan
Metal novice
Metal novice
Necrosultan

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:57 pm

DeathCult wrote:
Nope, managed to get the first press of it, cost me alot in a trade, wasnt aware of the reissue

Wasn't aware of first press CD issue either, lol.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Necrosultan wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Yup, I believe Another Sacrifice was the one that never had a CD press until the recent reissues.

Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:58 pm

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
Necrosultan wrote:
DeathCult wrote:

Yup, I believe Another Sacrifice was the one that never had a CD press until the recent reissues.

Indeed you are correct sir. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
sovdat
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:51 am

No idea about F*CK OFF CD or their label, I've got several CDs from them years ago and they were quite nice Smile

Show us that CD, DeathCult!

$140 for Xerox Success?!?!? Haven't seen it for more than $90, never.

I bought 2nd Vulture at WOA for 21 euros. The 1st one and Usurper were a lot more expensive though Smile

Also bought another copy of Easier to Lie from Roman / Forgotten Steel and traded it to Sax, too bad that I wasn't smarter and took that Deathrider CD then Smile)

Speaking of Cyclone - Inferior to None, I have a spare copy of it, original and signed by Guido Gevels. Let me know if anyone wants it!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:42 am

sovdat wrote:
$140 for Xerox Success?!?!? Haven't seen it for more than $90, never.

Sold mine for MORE than $140. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Rarest CDs you own?   Rarest CDs you own? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rarest CDs you own?
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: