Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Barren Cross - New Website in the works

Go down 
+5
Tall Tyrion
stepcousin
James B.
exact33
Fat Freddy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Barren Cross - New Website in the works - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross - New Website in the works   Barren Cross - New Website in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:14 am

And they probably haven't had a band meeting since the day before they put up the website...it's probably been weeks since they heard from each other...they're all waiting for some other member to finish something so they can get started, assuming they'll be called when it's time.

Cool
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross - New Website in the works   Barren Cross - New Website in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:28 am

spectrefate wrote:
I just ordered a penispump from their forum. Good price.

Those things don't work! I mean...at least that's what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross - New Website in the works   Barren Cross - New Website in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:41 am

spectrefate wrote:
I just ordered a penispump from their forum. Good price.

DallasBlack wrote:
Those things don't work! I mean...at least that's what I've heard.

Really, at this point I have nowhere to go but up. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross - New Website in the works   Barren Cross - New Website in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:51 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
I too like that album (although truth be told, I'm not that familiar with their other work). The new issue of Heaven's Metal featured them on the cover and has an interview with them about the upcomming album and tour. I hope with this reunion some of their old albums are either re-issued or made more easily availiable.

DB, if you want, I'll send you my copy of the best of Barren Cross that Mike Lee sold at Cornerstone last year. (http://rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/barren_cross/paid_in_blood___the_very_best_of_barren_cross/)

I have all the songs, so its no loss to me. Then you will be able to discover more of the band.

If you want it free of charge, PM me your address.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross - New Website in the works   Barren Cross - New Website in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:36 am

Hey Tall T... your e-mail to the band must've worked, cuz the Barren Cross forum appears to be de-spammed.

Of course, now I gotta re-register all over again. angry

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross - New Website in the works   Barren Cross - New Website in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 7:38 am

TT is such a strong influence on all of our lives. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross - New Website in the works   Barren Cross - New Website in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:15 pm

Whoa! I fear the TT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barren Cross - New Website in the works   Barren Cross - New Website in the works - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barren Cross - New Website in the works
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2