Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Barren Cross Re-Issues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

New Barren Cross Re-Issues Empty
PostSubject: New Barren Cross Re-Issues   New Barren Cross Re-Issues Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 6:30 pm

New Barren Cross Re-Issues Boone_10
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: New Barren Cross Re-Issues   New Barren Cross Re-Issues Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 9:22 pm

It's a bout time! I have bought from Boone's before, they're good. Thanks for the heads up, brother!
Back to top Go down
anthrax_fan
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: New Barren Cross Re-Issues   New Barren Cross Re-Issues Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 11:43 pm

Thank you man , I´d like to see both Rattle Your Cage and Rock For the King reissued also ...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: New Barren Cross Re-Issues   New Barren Cross Re-Issues Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 6:41 am

anthrax_fan wrote:
Thank you man , I´d like to see both Rattle Your Cage and Rock For the King reissued also ...

BC reissued Rock For the King themselves a couple of years ago. Boone's still has copies of that version last I looked. I believe I bought mine from them. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: New Barren Cross Re-Issues   New Barren Cross Re-Issues Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 8:55 pm

Me too. You're all gonna laugh at me but I bought an autographed cassette of Atomic Arena from Mike Drive a few years back off ebay.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: New Barren Cross Re-Issues   New Barren Cross Re-Issues Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2020 9:59 am

I have bootlegs of the two line ups that toured for "State of Conrtol" The original line up at the Country Club and a show with Vince (Full Armor) on vocals and another drummer at a club in Ohio (1990) Always wondered why Mike did Bare Bones, when he did? The "let go of my ego" jokes can hurt some feelings I guess.

Anyways, great to see some interest in a once great band. I was interested in how much longer Mike's hair got over night back in 1987. Then it reappeared again on Rattle Your Cage". Wonder if he still owns it?

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: New Barren Cross Re-Issues   New Barren Cross Re-Issues Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2020 10:06 pm

I checked the website for these and the prices are pretty good. They even have a bundle of the first 3 for one low price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Barren Cross Re-Issues   New Barren Cross Re-Issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Barren Cross Re-Issues
Page 1 of 1